Page 214 of 695 FirstFirst ... 194204206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222224234 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 6945

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by FM. View Post
    If anyone is interested... I spoke to RCMP today. They are currently printing cards issued on April 1st. Mine is April 3rd...looks like another weekend missed for Turkey season. So far I am at 112 days.
    So things are improving! I'm a glass half full kinda guy.
    -- Saigol7

I got my latest PAL renewal in 20 days. They must have screwed up in the RCMP processing unit.

Quote Originally Posted by FM. View Post
    If anyone is interested... I spoke to RCMP today. They are currently printing cards issued on April 1st. Mine is April 3rd...looks like another weekend missed for Turkey season. So far I am at 112 days.
    nice, mine was issued April 2nd. Snail mail is 4 days anywhere in Canada so I'm guessing maybe 3 weeks for the RCMP lol

So after nearly 7 months since Miramichi received my PAL application (BC), and getting nowhere on the phone with the CFP, I wrote my Liberal MP a very polite email asking for assistance in the matter. This was at 11:30am. By 6pm my application was approved.

Part of me wonders if it was coincidence because that seems way too quick for government. But who knows. I'll give them a call in the morning and find out if it was them, and thank them.

Quote Originally Posted by accomplishedcodebot View Post
    So after nearly 7 months since Miramichi received my PAL application (BC), and getting nowhere on the phone with the CFP, I wrote my Liberal MP a very polite email asking for assistance in the matter. This was at 11:30am. By 6pm my application was approved.

Part of me wonders if it was coincidence because that seems way too quick for government. But who knows. I'll give them a call in the morning and find out if it was them, and thank them.
    Stinks you had to wait 7 months but wow that's impressive on the MP's part!

I'm leaning towards them helping you out. When I spoke with the CFO officer she asked me a few questions and my application was approved within 10 minutes after I got off the phone with her, so I'm thinking your MP reached out to them.

Grats! Now if only our MPs could help us jump the queue with the printer issue :D

April 5: PAL application recieved by Rcmp
    April 29: Rcmp charges my CC
    May 9th: No website changes or updates as yet

Ontario applicant, no boxes checked.

Figured I'd come to the experts, is there typically a lag between them charging your card and and putting the status online?

Reading through the posts in here it usually seems to be simultaneous most of the time right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz41 View Post

Figured I'd come to the experts, is there typically a lag between them charging your card and and putting the status online?

Reading through the posts in here it usually seems to be simultaneous most of the time right?
    . Mandatory 28 day waiting period you should it change soon after if not call in

Should say on the website that your ap was received & is being processed. At least that's what most folks see once your cc is charged.

I received my card in the mail 71 days after the date the RCMP website said my application had been "received" and 35 days after the RCMP website said my "application has been processed and your licence has been issued". Ontario, no boxes ticked. Was a PAL holder prior to rPAL application.

Make sure you try all combinations possible on their (Check the Status of your Application) Website because right after I got my CC Charged it showed online.

Try to put as your (City of birth) your current City where you live if its different. I saw some user that this fixed the problem