Page 694 of 697 FirstFirst ... 674684686687688689690691692693694695696697 LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 6969

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by gunny12345 View Post
    What province?
    MB, renewal, no questions answered “yes” so it’s rather straightforward

This is message I get on my account:
    We have completed the initial review of your firearms licence application. If additional information is required, you will be contacted. Please check the status again at a later date.

My license expires next month, should I be worried?

That's the question I would like to ask how early we need to apply for license renewal thx

Quote Originally Posted by Djomla View Post
    That's the question I would like to ask how early we need to apply for license renewal thx
    I applied pretty much exactly at 6months before expiration and it doesn’t seem like it did speed up anything :/

<.......OUTSIDE..... in the Rocky Mountain Trench.........>
    My wife sent in her PAL renewal application on April 16th from BC, she received her new PAL about five weeks later on May 21st.
    Can't complain about that.

Quote Originally Posted by jabba1 View Post
    I applied pretty much exactly at 6months before expiration and it doesn’t seem like it did speed up anything :/
    Thx for the replay bud
    I'll do it year before just to be on the safe side
    Cheers ������

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    My wife sent in her PAL renewal application on April 16th from BC, she received her new PAL about five weeks later on May 21st.
    Can't complain about that.
    I'm sure for us in Ontario you need to do it year before

CGN frequent flyer
    Personal History section on the Renewal Form . Have you ever is along time . If you have encountered one of the prescribed situations how long do you need to keep answering YES if it applies . I’m thinking there should be a “ In the last so and so years “ would be more accurate
    What do you fellas think ?
    Leavenworth

FWIW, I had a rather pleasant experience obtaining my PAL, despite some fears it might take a very long time or that my application even would be denied.

Overall, it took about 6 weeks (Ontario, online application). Started the application at the beginning of April. I had to use international references, because I landed in Canada (from Europe) late 2022 and obviously do not know any Canadian for longer than 3 years yet. But that seemed not to be a problem. They required a police clearance / certificate of conduct from back where I lived before, though.

Mine took 4 months for restricted

Quote Originally Posted by Krautfeld View Post
    FWIW, I had a rather pleasant experience obtaining my PAL, despite some fears it might take a very long time or that my application even would be denied.

Overall, it took about 6 weeks (Ontario, online application). Started the application at the beginning of April. I had to use international references, because I landed in Canada (from Europe) late 2022 and obviously do not know any Canadian for longer than 3 years yet. But that seemed not to be a problem. They required a police clearance / certificate of conduct from back where I lived before, though.
    Did you land to Canada as PR or TR?