Page 354 of 691 FirstFirst ... 334344346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362364374 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

pal approved October 22. Pal received in the mail October 29!! time to go shopping

Alberta resident

Quote Originally Posted by username=null View Post
    what do you see on the self service website? does it say received aug 12th? it might just be that the canada post one got delivered some times in july, and you are actually seeing that right now
    You're right. It looks like the Canada Post one got through after all. Showing received Jul 30. Either way, it looks like they're catching up on the applications.

Mailed my application on Sept 25, and today nothing was showing on services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca, so I was concerned that they never received it.

I called them today and they said that they are processing applications from the end of July, and that it wont even show up online until they start processing it. So I guess i was relieved in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by eves View Post
    Mailed my application on Sept 25, and today nothing was showing on services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca, so I was concerned that they never received it.

I called them today and they said that they are processing applications from the end of July, and that it wont even show up online until they start processing it. So I guess i was relieved in a way.
    It'll be some a couple more months before it pops up online. They probably recently put your papers on the stack of to be processed after the wait out period.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by eves View Post

Mine is from sept14, so this makes me feel relieved as well, i was gonna call, but now that you post your update, i thank you sir

Hello everyone, here is my timeline. I am in Alberta.
    2020-07-03: application received in Miramichi NB
    2020-10-12(approximately): application status started to be shown online. I mailed a money order so no credit card charged date.
    2020-10-31: shown application approved online. I checked yesterday but the status was still processing. I guess the website might refresh database once per day so the application was actually approved yesterday Friday. No reference calls or anything I am aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeroge View Post
    2020-10-12(approximately): application status started to be shown online. I mailed a money order so no credit card charged date.
    2020-10-31: shown application approved online. I checked yesterday but the status was still processing. I guess the website might refresh database once per day so the application was actually approved yesterday Friday. No reference calls or anything I am aware of.
    i'm in Alberta also, and 5 days behind you by the looks of things. Here's hoping i am approved by end of next week, if not sooner!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeroge View Post
    Congratulations, Oct 17th cc charge - still waiting also in AB.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by messupdude View Post
    It'll be some a couple more months before it pops up online. They probably recently put your papers on the stack of to be processed after the wait out period.
    Mine is from sept 14

Application received July 31, 2020
    Cc charged and viewable online Nov 2, 2020
    Inital processing completed
    Bc resident