CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 185195197198199200201202203204205
Results 2,041 to 2,042 of 2042

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Icebane View Post
    Okay. I wrote a new one over lunch. Better? Worse?

Dear Mr. McGuinty,

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Firearms Licence Services division is failing to serve Canadians under your Liberal government. If the Liberals are wondering why all hunters/shooters across Canada are voting blue it is because of our love for our sport/activity and what the Liberals have done to abolish it. Where is my permit? How many more times will I be told to wait another 2-3 weeks. I paid for my course 6 months ago… I am very sorry to waste your time with this diminutive matter but perhaps if whomever is providing this service cared as much we would not be here. Tell Justin I just want the freedom to be able to smoke a joint and shoot my own meat like our forefathers… Maybe then he’ll action this issue.

My PAL# is 1xxxxxx.0001 Please find out where it is and why after over 165 days, I’ve heard nothing from them (with the exception of them charging my credit card over a month ago).
    Why do say 165 days??
    You said the RCMP received it on Feb 8 and your lic issued on Mar 21.
    Can't really count the days you took the course & waited for your stamped test results etc.
    The printer issue is what's holding things up for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraith View Post
    Why do say 165 days??
    You said the RCMP received it on Feb 8 and your lic issued on Mar 21.
    Can't really count the days you took the course & waited for your stamped test results etc.
    The printer issue is what's holding things up for you now.
    Why not? That was the day I wanted to buy a gun and the government prevented the retailer to sell it to me and this whole process started. Actually, no, you can add a few more days to that number... The printer issue is not acceptable either. If they can’t handle the volume then change print houses... And the stamped test results is another unnecessary way to drag out an already overly long process.

Also I didn’t say the rcmp received it on February 8. They said that. I think they got it a few days before that...