Page 291 of 690 FirstFirst ... 271281283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299301311 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 6900

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Ok so i just sent a email off to one of my local conservative MPs, we shall see what he says...

the wait is killing me, and im a pessimist so im anticipating to get denied -.-

Quote Originally Posted by addy00 View Post
    Ok so i just sent a email off to one of my local conservative MPs, we shall see what he says...

I'm looking forward to see if this helps or not. I've heard that it can, but I haven't tried going to my MP yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconGG View Post
    Approved today, after exactly 44 days. Pretty quick in my opinion.
    That's weird, almost like the RCMP got off their butts to do something, haha! you're lucky though, thats quite the turnaround, happy shooting!
    -Merrick

"Gun control is when you want to buy 5 guns, but you save your money and buy 1"
    -someone probably

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdad View Post
    I'm looking forward to see if this helps or not. I've heard that it can, but I haven't tried going to my MP yet.
    I'm getting ready to go to my MP. He's NDP but from what I've heard he isn't in favour of the crap the liberals are trying to pull, while I'm there I should talk to him about the upcoming "ban" let him know his constituents aren't happy about this
    -Merrick

-someone probably

Do you know if it has to be "your" MP? By that I mean can you go a riding over and talk to a different MP even if you don't live there?
    -Merrick

-someone probably

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick2252 View Post
    Do you know if it has to be "your" MP? By that I mean can you go a riding over and talk to a different MP even if you don't live there?
    hmm good question im not actually sure, all i did was look up a local conservative MP and emailed them. heres the website i used - https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

no response yet but it is the weekend so. Im kind of confused on how people (posting about their stories) managed to phone the CFO in charge of their application and conduct an interview, ive never been offered that out of all the times i called.

no response yet but it is the weekend so. Im kind of confused on how people (posting about their stories) managed to phone the CFO in charge of their application and conduct an interview, ive never been offered that out of all the times i called.
    I've tried calling to do my interview as well. They always tell me, "If we need to interview you we will call you." I've had my references call in as well, only to be told the same. Some of the people at the CFO office are more friendly than others, though. Some of them politely to me to pound sand, while others tell me I can call them any time. Perhaps it depends on whomever answers the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdad View Post
    I've tried calling to do my interview as well. They always tell me, "If we need to interview you we will call you." I've had my references call in as well, only to be told the same. Some of the people at the CFO office are more friendly than others, though. Some of them politely to me to pound sand, while others tell me I can call them any time. Perhaps it depends on whomever answers the phone.
    haha yea im getting the exact same answers from them, some are friendly and some are totally miserable

also i think the CFO office for you province tracks how many times you call, unlike the main 1-800 number in miramichi. So im not going to bug them until 3 weeks is up since i last called, sigh.

Does anybody have the number for the Ontario CFO? I’m coming up on day 70 since my application was received in miramichi, no boxes checked, no issues at all. PAL application in Ontario.

Wow.. I am feeling extremely lucky. Reading this thread I do not understand how the RCMP processes the applications.
    For me it was exactly 28 days from the time received in Miramachi to showing approved. My card showed up a week later. No phone calls, no calls to my references. I am in BC. I read some of the posts on this thread and it just seems that they randomly pick some applications to hassle. Makes no sense.