Page 611 of 690 FirstFirst ... 591601603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619621631 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6898

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by skatekr89 View Post
    Yeah, I just received an email that confirmed my application is with Kam and to "Please expect a 9-month delay from application received date".
    Time to move on for now, I can't realistically expect to hunt next spring.

Maybe I'll get a bow lol.
    I am in the same boat, received the same email reply from KAM
    I bought a recurve crossbow for this deer season, got it sighted in today and will be in the tree stand tomorrow

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnLibertarian View Post
    So ridiculous seeing people who've had their application received in November and they already had their license and mine was received in May and still nothing.

I suspect it won't come this year.
    Well hey, I possibly will get denied, maybe not but possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by CdnLibertarian View Post
    So ridiculous seeing people who've had their application received in November and they already had their license and mine was received in May and still nothing.

I suspect it won't come this year.
    No rhyme or reason. My pal has been issued, weeks ago, no idea when to expect it and they refuse to give answers or even act like there's is any responsibility whatsoever on their part. No attempt to be even remotely transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryinski View Post
    No rhyme or reason. My pal has been issued, weeks ago, no idea when to expect it and they refuse to give answers or even act like there's is any responsibility whatsoever on their part. No attempt to be even remotely transparent.
    I’ve been waiting weeks since mines been issued too. Called after 2 weeks as it said and the lady told me another 3-4 weeks as it hasn’t been printed yet. Probably see it next year this time. If I’m lucky. My dad waited a whole year for his since it was issued.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Camara13 View Post
    I’ve been waiting weeks since mines been issued too. Called after 2 weeks as it said and the lady told me another 3-4 weeks as it hasn’t been printed yet. Probably see it next year this time. If I’m lucky. My dad waited a whole year for his since it was issued.
    A whole year for it to be printed??

Quote Originally Posted by Sizotsm View Post
    A whole year for it to be printed??
    Thats what they kept saying. It hasn’t been printed yet. Waited a year lol. Finally got it last month

Has anyone seen a list of firearms that will be leftover after this outrageous C21 ban passes? As much as I want to be optimistic that it will get thrown out the Liberals have appointed their friends all over the place to help push their agenda and I'm assuming it will pass.

How much time does it take to receive the license after it is approved?

On behalf of this coalition, the Liberals added a disastrous amendment to Bill C-21 effectively prohibiting several million additional, individual rifles and shotguns. These new prohibitions will include the SKS, Tavor, X-95, all AR180 and variants, Canuck bullpup shotguns, Crusader Arms, Kel-Tec Sub2000, SU16, RDB, RFB, JR Carbine, Kriss Vector, Ruger PC Carbine, Norinco T97 NSR, Benelli M4 and countless more.

Benelli M1 Super 90
    Browning BAR
    Freedom Ordnance FX-9
    Kel-Tec RDB
    Kel-Tec RFB
    Kel-Tec SU-16
    Kel-Tec Sub-2000
    Kodiak Defence WK180-C
    Kriss Vector
    Mauser 1908 Brazilian Rifle (Bolt Action)
    Norinco Type 97
    Poly Technologies Type 81
    Ruger PC Carbine
    SKS
    Springfield Armory M1 Garand
    Tavor/IWI X95
    Tavor 7
    U.S. Carbine M1
    Last edited by bondylee; 12-07-2022 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bondylee View Post
    On behalf of this coalition, the Liberals added a disastrous amendment to Bill C-21 effectively prohibiting several million additional, individual rifles and shotguns. These new prohibitions will include the SKS, Tavor, X-95, all AR180 and variants, Canuck bullpup shotguns, Crusader Arms, Kel-Tec Sub2000, SU16, RDB, RFB, JR Carbine, Kriss Vector, Ruger PC Carbine, Norinco T97 NSR, Benelli M4 and countless more.
    The Benelli M4 is not affected.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP