Page 431 of 691 FirstFirst ... 411421423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439441451 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 6903

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Just got a call from CFO in Alberta, having submitted my application for renewal May of last year. I finally reached out to my MP and within less than a week they called to approve my licence. If you have been waiting an excessive period of time like I did, it is certainly worth a shot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Renewal: exp may29, renewed it online 2 weeks ago, had it in hand in a week. Impressed!

Ontario
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

My PAL/RPAL application was received by the government on 7 January for me but when logging in to see if it appears on their website is says no application found with my details on record. Am I right in thinking this is normal as they may not have scanned it yet or is this cause for concern and I should give them a call? I’m not expecting it to be processed yet given the delays they have but I don’t know if it should be visible in the system at this stage.

CGN Regular TragicallyHipGrandpa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggle View Post
    My PAL/RPAL application was received by the government on 7 January for me but when logging in to see if it appears on their website is says no application found with my details on record. Am I right in thinking this is normal as they may not have scanned it yet or is this cause for concern and I should give them a call? I’m not expecting it to be processed yet given the delays they have but I don’t know if it should be visible in the system at this stage.
    Your app won’t be “in the system” yet, thus the website saying there is no application found. Once it has completed initial processing it will show up.

My app took exactly 16 weeks to show up online and show initial processing was completed.
    Last edited by TragicallyHipGrandpa; 03-08-2021 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Error

Thanks that’s exactly what I was looking for. I’ll sit on my hands for a few more months and check again!

Hi everyone,
    Sent in my application jan15th without safety report, I just received my stamped copies back from the CFO (course taken in early December in Ontario). I was wondering how/where/when I should send the stamped certificates?
    Is there anyone I should call to give a heads up that the certificates are arriving? Or should I just mail them to the same address that I sent the application to?

I sent mine in December 7th so me and you have both got tons of waiting to do. Mine isn't showing up either.
    Rifle is fine

Any November applications?

I mailed mine in on the 13th, just regular mail. I'll post once its initiated with dates.
    I called last week to update my address and they said to call back in a week or two once its been initiated.

I sent mine from BC on November 17. Apparently they're into November applications as of a few days ago. I hope you get an update soon, I'm curious about where they're at now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk17208 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Sent in my application jan15th without safety report, I just received my stamped copies back from the CFO (course taken in early December in Ontario). I was wondering how/where/when I should send the stamped certificates?
    Is there anyone I should call to give a heads up that the certificates are arriving? Or should I just mail them to the same address that I sent the application to?
    Fax it to them. Ask them for a fax number. If you snail mail it will take forever