Page 370 of 690 FirstFirst ... 350360362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378380390 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 6900

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTPROVEITSAFE View Post
    Maile August 3, but when it was recieved?
    Hoping today or next week. Tis the season for delayed deliveries after all. Fingers crossed.
    Charlie Chaplin entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in Monte Carlo and came in third. Now that's a story. This... is something else.

CP delivered mine on August 18th. Still nothing for me sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriarch View Post
    CP delivered mine on August 18th. Still nothing for me sadly.
    Aug 17th delivered nothing showed up today

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseburger Eddie View Post
    Application for PAL and RPAL mailed Aug 3, 2020
    RCMP email received Nov 20, 2020 (630am). Called and had a laugh with the RCMP (903am). Visa billed and online status updated on the RCMP website
    Just waiting on Canada Post now
    so you mailed your application aug 3? and it was approved on nov 20? your credit card was charged on the same day as your application was approved?
    may i ask what kind of email the rcmp sent you?

Update: Stepdads CC was charged for his application just now, not mine yet (Arrived same time, Aug 18th). So hopefully by next week it will show up online.

Quote Originally Posted by username=null View Post
    so you mailed your application aug 3? and it was approved on nov 20? your credit card was charged on the same day as your application was approved?
    Thank you for your application under the Firearms Act.

We have reviewed your application and found that some of the information needed to process it
    is either missing or invalid. To keep your file open and under consideration, we must receive the
    missing information by the due date shown above. Otherwise, your application will not be
    processed.

To provide the information, please call 1 800 731-4000 and give the officer the application number
    shown above. The officer will explain what information is required. As soon as we receive the
    necessary information, we will continue processing your application.
    Charlie Chaplin entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest in Monte Carlo and came in third. Now that's a story. This... is something else.

After my phone conversation with the RCMP to clarify a minor error, my credit card was charged and online status updated. A few days later I checked again and it said my license is in the mail and call if it is not received within 2 weeks.

I missed a box on my application regarding previous spouse (I've been married for 12 years).

Quote Originally Posted by Atriarch View Post
    Update: Stepdads CC was charged for his application just now, not mine yet (Arrived same time, Aug 18th). So hopefully by next week it will show up online.
    yours and your stepdads arrived on the same day? keep an eye on saturday tomorrow, in the past they charge cc on saturdays

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseburger Eddie View Post
    After my phone conversation with the RCMP to clarify a minor error, my credit card was charged and online status updated. A few days later I checked again and it said my license is in the mail and call if it is not received within 2 weeks.

I missed a box on my application regarding previous spouse (I've been married for 12 years).
    thanks for the reply
    interesting info that you have provided

yours and your stepdads arrived on the same day? keep an eye on saturday tomorrow, in the past they charge cc on saturdays
    Yes we did the CFSC together and mailed our forms at the same time. They are definitely both in the same tub of mail marked for that day, but sadly, his got grabbed before mine just before the weekend.