Page 352 of 688 FirstFirst ... 332342344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360362372 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 6872

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Snm84 View Post
    So how many days about in the mail??? Mine should be sent out today or tmrw. I'm in alberta too.... Cant wait!!
    Phoned on the 19th and said they mailed it..I received my license 0ct 26 so that 7 days wait

Quote Originally Posted by Ddawg View Post
    Have you called yet? i called last Wednesday the 21st. They said to call back in a week or two. if you have called, any different result?
    No, haven't called. I have been monitoring other people's experience. It is about 3 weeks after cc is charged before it is approved. It is day 12 for me. Will call around day 22.

When was your paper work recieved?

when was your paper work recieved

Quote Originally Posted by shawnlal2.0 View Post
    when was your paper work recieved
    July 10

Deleted
    Last edited by virulent; 11-01-2020 at 12:35 AM.

TLDR:
    RPAL application
    received in Miramichi Aug 12
    CC charged today Oct 29
    from BC

Full story:
    I originally sent an application with Canada Post xpresspost in July, guaranteed delivery of 2-3 days my ass, still hasn't been delivered. So I sent another application with UPS on Aug 10 and tracking showed it arrived on the 12th. Been watching these posts and it didn't look good. But I just checked today and they charged my CC, so hopefully I'll have an early Christmas.

For the rest of you guys waiting on pins and needles, it looks like they might be picking up speed with processing. Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by mw82 View Post
    TLDR:
    RPAL application
    CC charged today Oct 29
    from BC

Full story:
    I originally sent an application with Canada Post xpresspost in July, guaranteed delivery of 2-3 days my ass, still hasn't been delivered. So I sent another application with UPS on Aug 10 and tracking showed it arrived on the 12th. Been watching these posts and it didn't look good. But I just checked today and they charged my CC, so hopefully I'll have an early Christmas.

For the rest of you guys waiting on pins and needles, it looks like they might be picking up speed with processing. Fingers crossed
    Man that is really awesome to hear - Aug 12. Mine was received Aug 26 so I might see some traction soon myself too.

RE: Canada Post. A family member of mine recently mailed their application (NS). It's currently sitting in Newfoundland so I guess it got on the wrong truck...

The God of patients

I really hope no one here is actually complaining about there waiting period...

Took my restricted course sept 15th 2019
    Took my non-restricted sept 20th 2019.... took a couple weeks to fill out my entire application
    Mailed my application to RCMP mirichi Nov 8th 2019
    Appears online Nov 14th 2019 stating (Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.)
    Call to see if everything was filled out properly and the officer said ``everything checks up right``
    After 2-4 months they mailed it to La surete du Quebec and I`ve called but still waiting
    IM COMING TO A YEAR AND IM STILL WAITING!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mw82 View Post
    TLDR:
    RPAL application
    CC charged today Oct 29
    from BC

Full story:

what do you see on the self service website? does it say received aug 12th? it might just be that the canada post one got delivered some times in july, and you are actually seeing that right now