Page 282 of 690 FirstFirst ... 262272274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290292302 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 6897

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by BoogalooNib View Post
    So I found out that I was issued a license on monday (the 2nd) and got my PAL number and expiration date, but I'm still waiting for my pal in the mail. Can I place online orders right now?? Are there any issues associated with doing this if it's allowed?
    When was your application received? I'm also in the Toronto area so it would be nice to get an idea of how long folks around here are waiting to get their licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kk2014 View Post
    When was your application received? I'm also in the Toronto area so it would be nice to get an idea of how long folks around here are waiting to get their licenses.
    I got my license approved in 2.5 months. Just call them once after a month or two.

Did they email you your pal number or was it on the site?I just see a message on mine

Quote Originally Posted by Sk669 View Post
    I got my license approved in 2.5 months. Just call them once after a month or two.
    You mean calling the CFO? That's where my application is at right now. I've read in some posts that people at CFO's office are not that friendly or helpful. I just don't want to piss people off if you know what I mean. On the other hand, if you think it helps, I might give them a call

Sent my PAL and RPAL Application from BC on Nov. 6 2019 received Nov 12 2019. Phoned on December to see if they needed any info and was told I was just waiting for the 28 day period. Today (December 10 2019 (28 days after they received it)) it has been approved.

But my reference #1 has his RPAL, reference #2 has his PAL, and my Conjugal partner has her PAL. No phone calls to check references or anything.

I called the Ontario CFO today and was told that my application is still on their queue and they have all the information they need. I asked how busy they were and the person on the phone told me that they're super busy. She also said that my payment was made quite recently back on November 25th.

They received my application on October 31st but it sounded like they consider the date your application is put in the system and payment is made on. Like the 3 weeks it was sitting and waiting for someone to put it into their system was in vain.

Received on November 4 and was issued after I checked on December 1st. Super quick turnaround time. Still waiting for it in the mail though.

I called the Ontario CFO today and was told that my application is still on their queue and they have all the information they need. I asked how busy they were and the person on the phone told me that they're super busy. She also said that my payment was made quite recently back on November 25th.

They received my application on October 31st but it sounded like they consider the date your application is put in the system and payment is made on. Like the 3 weeks it was sitting and waiting for someone to put it into their system was in vain.
    Yeah that's weird. I've found a few times where they've said that it starts from the day it arrives (pretty much). Also considering that my license was issued just around 28 days proves that too. I was also told multiple times that they were "extremely busy" and that it would probably take "around 6 months" which really bummed me out and feel bad for the people that are experiencing that right now. Not sure what it was that pushed me along so quickly. Although one thing to note, I lived in the US for a year so I needed to get a letter of good conduct. Got that and submitted it along with the application and attached a note explaining why the letter of good conduct was there.
    Last edited by BoogalooNib; 12-11-2019 at 05:17 PM.

My pal just arrived in the mail this morning,waiting since march 2019,no restricted pal though,should both come together or what's the deal?

Looks like the trend of quick turn around times might be a thing for now. (knock on wood)

CFSC CRFSC completed Nov. 9/10
    Papers Came in about 5 days - Had application sent on the 15th
    Received Nov - 18

initial process completed on the 9th of December (monies withdrawn)
    Monday the 16th will mark 28 days

Ontario application
    No boxes checked
    RPAL application

I am going to wait until Feb 1, 2020 and then call for a status update. I sent my R/PAL applications in on Dec 9 from Alberta. Here’s hoping for a quick process!