Page 257 of 688 FirstFirst ... 237247249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265267277 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 6872

Thread: PAL Wait Time

First time application, no criminal records, no police encounter, no box checked; province of Quebec.
    EDIT: RPAL *

2019-05-08: received at Miramichi
    2019-05-31: shows up online "in progress"
    2019-06-03: (later confirmed via telephone) transferred to QC’s CFO for final verification
    2019-06-21: (telephone) Quebec’s CFO say they have my demand, that it has been transferred by the RCMP around June 3rd and that they are handling applications received in February (!)
    2019-07-16: (e-mail) Quebec’s CFO say they are experiencing a high volume of new applications and therefore, to follow-up again in 30 days if I don't have my licence

Of note, whenever I could speak with someone, they were always nice and helpful, but it seems that they are under-resourced...

Budget cuts possibly?

Naww

called on mine today and they said that everything was good, just waiting for the card to be printed.

I talked to someone at the CFO who stated the printing office has been working overtime and hope to catch up by August. We shall see I’m waiting for mine.
    CSSA and CCFR member

Always playing catch up...

Called yesterday and was yold that the "printer issue" is now resolved and that they are printing non stop to catch up. My license still has not been printed and its been a month!

80 days from the time I applied to when i got the notification that its been issued. now to wait a month to get the card.

IF you are an Alberta resident, and have had ANY encounter with the law, be prepared to wait 90+ days for approval.
    and even when they tell you that its going to be forever like they did me, keep calling.

Hope this gives some of you hope.
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Trustme View Post
    80 days from the time I applied to when i got the notification that its been issued. now to wait a month to get the card.

IF you are an Alberta resident, and have had ANY encounter with the law, be prepared to wait 90+ days for approval.
    and even when they tell you that its going to be forever like they did me, keep calling.

Hope this gives some of you hope.
    Unfortunately it doesnt give me any. Called again and told it would be another 3 months at least. That my application is fairly new (Feb. 21 , 2019) and that my hunting trips dont matter and the number of times you call dont matter. They will get to it when ever that can literally take over a year. . If you get one license in AB may as well get both . That way you can just own what you want
    Me vs. PaL wait times

Spoke with the Ontario CFO this afternoon and she said they are printing the licences issued from the beginning of June. So i'm expecting mine to be printed by the beginning of August.

My licence was issued the last week of June, so i'll give them a week or so to 'catch up'..
    Si vis pacem parabellum

Quote Originally Posted by bateman96 View Post
    Spoke with the Ontario CFO this afternoon and she said they are printing the licences issued from the beginning of June. So i'm expecting mine to be printed by the beginning of August.

My licence was issued the last week of June, so i'll give them a week or so to 'catch up'..
    That sounds about right because when i called they said mine sould be printed in 1 week and mine was approved mid june. So heres hoping its true