Page 349 of 688 FirstFirst ... 329339341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357359369 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 6872

Thread: PAL Wait Time

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by username=null View Post
    yeah the trick is to forget about it, and let it surprise you in the mailbox
    Should i call after the 45 days if i dknt see it online or let make its way trought? Its been 39 days excluding thanks giving

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTPROVEITSAFE View Post
    Should i call after the 45 days if i dknt see it online or let make its way trought? Its been 39 days excluding thanks giving
    Hey there. it is going to take roughly 3 months before you see a cc charge and your info is confirmed received. calling before wont really do anything. They will tell you to wait for the payment to go through.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddawg View Post
    Hey there. it is going to take roughly 3 months before you see a cc charge and your info is confirmed received. calling before wont really do anything. They will tell you to wait for the payment to go through.
    Depending on luck can be before?
    No boxes check, i have background check from my country, they have my fingerprints and everything

No boxes check, i have background check from my country, they have my fingerprints and everything
    i suppose its possible to be before, especially if they catch up, but from what the people who process the applications told me, they work by the month, in order. Last i heard they are in July still. My payment went through on Oct 17 and my application was received by them July 17. It can be up to 45 days (or longer) after its entered in the system before approval. Its difficult waiting, i can relate. I have researched dozens of firearms, how to clean etc.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddawg View Post
    i suppose its possible to be before, especially if they catch up, but from what the people who process the applications told me, they work by the month, in order. Last i heard they are in July still. My payment went through on Oct 17 and my application was received by them July 17. It can be up to 45 days (or longer) after its entered in the system before approval. Its difficult waiting, i can relate. I have researched dozens of firearms, how to clean etc.
    Yeah, i run out non restricted rifles to watch reviews of

Hey guys, new to the forum but have been following for a while.
    BC resident, completed the CFSC back at the end of August and sent int my application around August 28th. By the looks of it Miramichi is working on apps from the middle of July so fingers crossed they get to my application before the end of the year.

Miramichi received my pal/rpal application June 17th
    Cc charged and application updated online September 26th
    Application processed and license issued October 19th
    No references called that I’m aware of.
    Pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3r View Post
    Miramichi received my pal/rpal application June 17th
    Cc charged and application updated online September 26th
    Application processed and license issued October 19th
    No references called that I’m aware of.
    Pew pew
    Excellent post!

no luck involved here, you said yours were delivered sept14th, they havnt even got to august yet, you need to wait at least one more month for them to finish processing august apps, they wont get to yours before that.
    foreign nationals given proper background checks wont add more time but also wont reduce processing time neither

CGN Regular
    They're still processing July applications, so it might still take a while for them to get to September applications.