Page 404 of 688 FirstFirst ... 384394396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412414424 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 6872

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by MetalgearJatt View Post
    I mistakenly left the box for the fee amount for my PAL application blank. The credit card information is filled out. Would this cause a delay in my application or they would just charge the appropriate fee?
    Any information that is not provided or provided wrong takes time unfortunately, how long? Your guess is as good as anyone's. Good luck and save for some new toys.

Thanks, hoping that they would just put the appropriate amount in the box as I have already authorized a credit card charge.

I mistakenly left the box for the fee amount for my PAL application blank. The credit card information is filled out. Would this cause a delay in my application or they would just charge the appropriate fee?
    since the card info is there, they will just charge the correct amount. In my case, i put the wrong amount down. I read the fee as PAL=$60. RPAL=$80 and thus i put $140 down. I figured since there were two separate courses and tests. There would be a separate fee for each and not 60 for pal and 80 for combined pal+rpal.

there was no delay in my application. They just charged the 80. (app received March 21 2019 - CC charged April 11 2019)

Last edited by Cmaiden39; 04-17-2021 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blintok57 View Post
    since the card info is there, they will just charge the correct amount. In my case, i put the wrong amount down. I read the fee as PAL=$60. RPAL=$80 and thus i put $140 down. I figured since there were two separate courses and tests. There would be a separate fee for each and not 60 for pal and 80 for combined pal+rpal.

there was no delay in my application. They just charged the 80. (app received March 21 2019 - CC charged April 11 2019)
    That is great to hear. I realize I have approx 4 months of waiting before it gets processed. In the meantime, this forum is great.

That is great to hear. I realize I have approx 4 months of waiting before it gets processed. In the meantime, this forum is great.
    As some members said, any inaccurate or missing info add time to you app and no one can tell how long (its all about the officer who's verifying these info). But I guess your thing is not a big deal since the cc is the first thing they do when they first touch the app. I know someone who put the wrong cc number, he received an email asking to update the cc info, few days later he got approved!
    Good luck.

Anyone know where they're at with applications? I submitted end of September, my paperwork would've gotten there beginning of October.

Quote Originally Posted by Shantzypantz View Post
    Anyone know where they're at with applications? I submitted end of September, my paperwork would've gotten there beginning of October.
    Be prepared to wait at least 3-4 months

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Shantzypantz View Post
    Not to sure but I saw a couple days ago a September 29th applicant was charged on their credit card on Jan 18th. I am October 1st so I'm hoping it's any day now....