Page 350 of 690 FirstFirst ... 330340342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358360370 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 6900

Thread: PAL Wait Time

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by O.J View Post
    They're still processing July applications, so it might still take a while for them to get to September applications.
    So November they'll be on aug, and december in September, so im looking at my card in the snail mail mybe end of january, enough time to save for an arsenal

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTPROVEITSAFE View Post
    So November they'll be on aug, and december in September, so im looking at my card in the snail mail mybe end of january, enough time to save for an arsenal
    Possibly. I don't know how many applications they've received in each month, so could be shorter or longer.

It's pretty frustrating to wait for the slow wheels of bureaucracy to turn.

Send app june 8,2020
    Cc charge sep.29,2020
    Check my app online can't open it,so I phoned them October 19 and a nice lady told me my license was approved and send it to my mailing add..
    Just sharing my experience..
    By the way none of reference was called
    Just be patient and u will be receiving yours too
    AB applicant
    Last edited by Mistah35; 10-25-2020 at 01:00 PM.

They received mine on June 8th, 2020.

BC Resident

CC charged Sept 18th, 2020

*No boxes checked

I’m still waiting for my PAL. Still says, “completed initial processing...”

I’m tired of waiting — hunting season is fading away. 🤯

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by stevepeter87 View Post
    They received mine on June 8th, 2020.

BC Resident

CC charged Sept 18th, 2020

*No boxes checked

I’m still waiting for my PAL. Still says, “completed initial processing...”

I’m tired of waiting — hunting season is fading away. 🤯
    Keep calling them. Call the main number and ask them,if its with your cfo,keep calling them. My card was charged after yours and I had a box checked(job loss) and I am approved already. A little pestering doesn't hurt

BANNED
    Deleted..double post

I'm a CFSC instructor in Alberta.

I am seeing about 4 months wait right now and just had a student that was told by the CFO they are currently processing applications sent in from July. You should not put your drivers licence number on your course report, under section 3 for identification. Only what it is, and your instructors checks that. In AB we have to as instructors check ID and initial next to that box to show we checked.

If you need answers from an actual instructor instead of any speculation, feel free to PM me.

Cheer.

Got my license today..it’s 4 mos wait
    Alberta applicant

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by APFSD120 View Post
    I'm a CFSC instructor in Alberta.

I am seeing about 4 months wait right now and just had a student that was told by the CFO they are currently processing applications sent in from July. You should not put your drivers license number on your course report, under section 3 for identification. Only what it is, and your instructors checks that. In AB we have to as instructors check ID and initial next to that box to show we checked.

If you need answers from an actual instructor instead of any speculation, feel free to PM me.

Cheer.
    Son of #### are you telling me that if my instructor didn't initial beside I might be effed?

I noticed on my pal buddy did, and on new RPAL buddy didn't. didn't know it was mandatory. Everything has been sent so I hope I am not effed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-boss-man View Post
    Son of #### are you telling me that if my instructor didn't initial beside I might be effed?

I noticed on my pal buddy did, and on new RPAL buddy didn't. didn't know it was mandatory. Everything has been sent so I hope I am not effed.
    At my course in Aug (ON) the instructors never initialled the identification type box for anyone (though we did put just "driver's license"). They only signed their parts. I'm not sure if the CFP themselves care about that so maybe AB CFO does when the app gets to them. Wouldn't be surprised given the province-wide tour that ON course reports do for literally just a stamp... (Maybe someone knows why they do that. Does the CFO just not trust instructors?)