CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 256 of 256 FirstFirst ... 236246248249250251252253254255256
Results 2,551 to 2,554 of 2554

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by CJerps View Post
    So I got a hold of the CFO today. They stated that my file is still under review. He stated that even if ive had run ins with the police, no matter how long ago, it would cause a "significant" delay in processing my application. The guy stated there is nothing I can do at this point except to wait because there are still files ahead of me to be processed. He said when they get to my file if they need anything they would reach out to me. Again, virtually the same answer I receive every time I call. Its so frustrating especially since I don't even have any criminal record.
    So basically the same thing I got told too.. unfortunately I have a minor record to go along with all the police contact too. So let's hope the Conservatives get in in October cause I see things taking longer yet if Bill c71 stays in place.
    Me vs. PaL wait times

The fact of the mater is, they are still using the “printer” excuse for the delays.

Quote Originally Posted by LWERD View Post
    The fact of the mater is, they are still using the “printer” excuse for the delays.
    Yeah, I called about 3 times in the past week or so and they`ve mentioned the printer issue (from months ago) as the current delay.. reassuring me that they are working weekends(printing) to catch up and I should expect my licence mailed within 3 weeks.. Ridiculous - especially since they have zero initiatives being made to give temp. licences or something of that nature in the meantime. Half of the rcmp employees I speak to seem like they dont care and are just regurgitating the same bs theyve been telling 100`s of people every week since this -printer malfunction-
    Si vis pacem parabellum

BC Application here.
    Received: 06-13-19
    Charged CC: 07-02-19
    License approved: 07-15-19

Waiting for the card now. No references called. No runins with blue guys in 6+ years and never charged with anything.