Page 405 of 690 FirstFirst ... 385395397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413415425 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 6900

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by JJager View Post
    Not to sure but I saw a couple days ago a September 29th applicant was charged on their credit card on Jan 18th. I am October 1st so I'm hoping it's any day now....
    I hope you are right, I'm October 1st too, but judging by the activity here and on r/canadaguns, nobody has reported a cc charge or start of processing since the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by ZarInCas View Post
    I hope you are right, I'm October 1st too, but judging by the activity here and on r/canadaguns, nobody has reported a cc charge or start of processing since the 18th.
    Time will tell. Hopefully we see something tomorrow before the weekend. I will keep updated with posts.

I think I'm October 1st as well but I'm saying the 2nd for purposes of timelines. Just counted 5 business days from my mailing date. (Sept 27th).

Let me know if you guys hear anything, if not this week, hopefully next.

Quote Originally Posted by Shantzypantz View Post
    I think I'm October 1st as well but I'm saying the 2nd for purposes of timelines. Just counted 5 business days from my mailing date. (Sept 27th).

Let me know if you guys hear anything, if not this week, hopefully next.
    Wilco, you guys do the same.

For the ones that had their CC's charged and still waiting approval. I just phoned the general number, asked for the surrey cfo office (BC) and asked a very nice lady if anything is needed. We went through all my details and after being put on hold she informed me that my application has now been approved. I should have the card in a few days!

Quote Originally Posted by JJager View Post
    Wilco, you guys do the same.
    Will do

Quote Originally Posted by Driaannel View Post
    For the ones that had their CC's charged and still waiting approval. I just phoned the general number, asked for the surrey cfo office (BC) and asked a very nice lady if anything is needed. We went through all my details and after being put on hold she informed me that my application has now been approved. I should have the card in a few days!
    Congratulations

Mine was approved January 14th
    Still waiting for the card so excited about it .
    Applied August 26th

Finally after a wait. I got a call from a lady, she gave me an interview and went over past interactions with any police. After talking to me and my reference I was approved. My MP messaged once a month for the past two months, yesterday was the second time. Today I got the call and now my licence has been issued.

App received July 13th, BC Resident.

Quote Originally Posted by Driaannel View Post
    Did they transfer you to the BC CFO ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aws kazzazi View Post
    Congratulations

Mine was approved January 14th
    Still waiting for the card so excited about it .
    Applied August 26th
    A friend got approved a couple days before you he received his card today, get ready bro