Page 407 of 691 FirstFirst ... 387397399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415417427 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 6903

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Driaannel View Post
    And send you application via registered post!
    You are right, registered mail 👍

I didn't send mine registered mail, but did include postage. Just counted 5 business days from my mailing date to estimate the date received. Triple checked the address and everything though.

Well it has now been 1 year and 2 months since my application was received. 1 month later it was sent to the BC CFO. I have waited patiently like they said, I have called once a month to check as they advised, and every time I am told there is no new information. My references were not contacted and the CFO said it was not necessary to contact them. I have no criminal record. I am pretty much at my wits end here. I contacted my MP a few months ago and never heard back (NDP, Figures). What should I do from here? I've been considering getting my lawyer involved but I don't know how much that would help me.
    -Merrick

"Gun control is when you want to buy 5 guns, but you save your money and buy 1"
    -someone probably

Timeline:
    Mailed: September 17
    Received: September 24th
    Visible online: Jan 13th
    CC Charge: Jan 13th

'Has completed initial processing'

Doesn't seem to have been many issued in the last 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick2252 View Post
    Well it has now been 1 year and 2 months since my application was received. 1 month later it was sent to the BC CFO. I have waited patiently like they said, I have called once a month to check as they advised, and every time I am told there is no new information. My references were not contacted and the CFO said it was not necessary to contact them. I have no criminal record. I am pretty much at my wits end here. I contacted my MP a few months ago and never heard back (NDP, Figures). What should I do from here? I've been considering getting my lawyer involved but I don't know how much that would help me.
    Sorry to hear that man, this is absolutely ridiculous. If I was you I'd definitely think about a lawyer especially you say you have NO record, but honestly I don't know how helpful the lawyer can be.
    If you don't mind me asking, what do they say when you ask them about the dely, what's behind it ??

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick2252 View Post
    Gice that 4000 number a call again. When they answer ask if they can put you through to the bc cfo office. Ask them if anything ia required. When i did this my application was approved within 5 minutes. Give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Driaannel View Post
    Gice that 4000 number a call again. When they answer ask if they can put you through to the bc cfo office. Ask them if anything ia required. When i did this my application was approved within 5 minutes. Give it a try.
    Yes, I would do that since it worked with several members here. And I would call them at least twice a month not just once, last time I talked to them the lady told me I can check with them next week or in 2 weeks.

CGN Regular
    i'd call.i needed an att to move my firearms to my new address and did my pal renewal over the phone at the same time and had my att paperwork same day and new pal within a week.
    i'd kill for a nobel peace prize

@Driaannel
    forgot to ask you, I remember you said you got approved just right after or during the phone call. Did your online status change right away or you didn't notice till later?? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Plover View Post
    @Driaannel
    forgot to ask you, I remember you said you got approved just right after or during the phone call. Did your online status change right away or you didn't notice till later?? thank you
    I checked online after the call and the status had already been updated to approved.