Page 408 of 688 FirstFirst ... 388398400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416418428 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 6872

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Driaannel View Post
    I checked online after the call and the status had already been updated to approved.
    Good to know, means they update the system right away. Doesn't have to wait till the next business day like other federal departments, IRCC for example.

CC Charge Jan 26th, October 2nd document submission

I would suggest going to your nearest conservative MP and contacting them on your behalf, I would get them to status update for you every month until you get a call from an interviewer. Your application must be taking a long time because you must have had a run in with the police or there’s something on your file they want to look more closely at. But right now your application is sitting there. You’ll need to bug them for them to review it or you’ll be waiting even longer. Keep trying. Your not going to get flagged more for calling at this point. But the bc cfo you talk to on the phone is separate from the interviewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinwiredmonk View Post
    I would suggest going to your nearest conservative MP and contacting them on your behalf, I would get them to status update for you every month until you get a call from an interviewer. Your application must be taking a long time because you must have had a run in with the police or there’s something on your file they want to look more closely at. But right now your application is sitting there. You’ll need to bug them for them to review it or you’ll be waiting even longer. Keep trying. Your not going to get flagged more for calling at this point. But the bc cfo you talk to on the phone is separate from the interviewers.
    unless the you actually live in the same riding, the mp will ignore you. I live in a NDP area. Contacted a nearby Conservative MP....crickets. Several months later i contacted another nearby but closer Conservative MP....Crickets.
    As a last resort i contacted my local NDP MP. got a reply within hours. Nothing ever happened since then but at least they acknowledged me.

I also sent in an access to info request to have them send me everything the CFP has on my file. That was August 2020. They say it takes one month but two now with COVID. Five months later still nothing.
    I also contacted a lawyer to see about filing a Writ of Mandamus. Did not go ahead with that because they wanted $6000 to start it.

Finally after 19+ months on Oct 29 2020 phoned in and got a really helpful call taker. Within hours i got phone call and short interview. License issued same day.
    As for post #4071. I confirm that they update system right away as 15min after phone call i checked and it went from "in progess" to Issued.

New RPAL application sent in September 2020, fee just taken this week on my credit card................

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

Status update:
    Application received October 1st 2020
    CC charged January 26th
    Ontario Pal/Rpal Applicant

First Post for me and status update for mine:
    Mailed out Sept 20th
    CC Charged Jan 20th
    Appeared online Jan 25th
    Alberta Applicant so hopefully they'll get it to me soon!

I sent mine by signature mail they got it October 16th 2020 when do you all think they will start it I want to keep my credit card clear so the payment goes threw with no hitches

2 weeks buddy. They're doing October 2ndish right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shantzypantz View Post
    2 weeks buddy. They're doing October 2ndish right now.
    Awesome seem like taking forever