Page 224 of 689 FirstFirst ... 204214216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232234244 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 6885

Thread: PAL Wait Time

My CC got charged like 1 week ago I hope My RPAL got issued next week but im in Quebec and I heard that the Quebec CFO makes your application very long to get issued... I hope not, I had never been involved in any crime I pay my taxs every years I guess I will see...
    I did served in the Canadian Forces back in the days... but they will probably don’t care
    Last edited by Zulopol; 05-18-2019 at 02:20 PM.
    Ladies, If your guy doesn't know how to shoot a gun. You Have A Girlfriend
    - CCFR and FQT Member

My credit card was charged on april 4 and I’m still waiting.
    Born to Hunt... Forced to Work!!!

Sounds like both of you ^^^^ ^^^^ have a long wait ahead of you still.

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    Sounds like both of you ^^^^ ^^^^ have a long wait ahead of you still.
    We will see... I will just stay positive
    I will let you guys know :P
    - CCFR and FQT Member

I just discovered that they increased the price for the CRFSC (175.39 $CAD) Jesus Christ haha thats expensive...It might help to reduce the delay to get our RPAL if there less people doing the course
    Last edited by Zulopol; 05-18-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    - CCFR and FQT Member

Hey, I live in Alberta. This is my first PAL and RPAL application. I have nothing checked off. It took them 22 days from day of receipt to put my application into the site and get my credit card charged. Hoping for a fast turn around, fingers crossed.

It was beautiful to see: Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by abm View Post
    It was beautiful to see: Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.
    I feel you haha! Imagine when it will show : "Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued..." :P
    - CCFR and FQT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zulopol View Post
    I feel you haha! Imagine when it will show : "Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued..." :P
    I wonder if they keep track of how many times you check it, lol. I check when I get to work, lunchtime and at 5 pm everyday.

Called this morning. I was approved on April 4th, and my card still was not printed. It seems it’s random, as some people from here and reddit have mentioned being accepted between April 1-5 and have their cards already. Heck one person was approved on April 15, called and already have his/her card in hand.

Basically, I recommend not to wait and make a call, until they offer to bump you up to the priority “5 business days” queue. Even then, you’ll wait 5 business days, plus mail time, so another 2 weeks...

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathforum View Post
    Called this morning. I was approved on April 4th, and my card still was not printed. It seems it’s random, as some people from here and reddit have mentioned being accepted between April 1-5 and have their cards already. Heck one person was approved on April 15, called and already have his/her card in hand.

Basically, I recommend not to wait and make a call, until they offer to bump you up to the priority “5 business days” queue. Even then, you’ll wait 5 business days, plus mail time, so another 2 weeks...
    I was approved May 3. I was put on the priority list. They said it was printed last Tuesday. Checked today and still nothing in my mailbox.