Page 329 of 691 FirstFirst ... 309319321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337339349 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 6901

Thread: PAL Wait Time

CGN Regular
    Application mailed first week of June.

Cc just showing as charged (Sept 18).

It also shows now as being online and having passed Initial Processing.
    Last edited by JW85; 09-20-2020 at 02:44 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JW85 View Post

welcome to the club. I'm just wondering what comes next after this. If interview or what the next status update is. I called the rcmp and they told me to be patient as things are slow but should hear something in the next few weeks. I call them once a week politely and thank them for their assistance. Just kind of secretly hoping they throw me a bone and tell me where things are at or if I need an interview they just do it right there on the phone.

That said, can anyone chime in that has good recollection of the process. After your cc is charged and initial processing complete, what is the next step in the process and assuming no issues, how long before it says Application approved? Ie the soonest you can get your pal number?

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    welcome to the club. I'm just wondering what comes next after this. If interview or what the next status update is. I called the rcmp and they told me to be patient as things are slow but should hear something in the next few weeks. I call them once a week politely and thank them for their assistance. Just kind of secretly hoping they throw me a bone and tell me where things are at or if I need an interview they just do it right there on the phone.

That said, can anyone chime in that has good recollection of the process. After your cc is charged and initial processing complete, what is the next step in the process and assuming no issues, how long before it says Application approved? Ie the soonest you can get your pal number?
    Just wait it out basically. Wait for them to call your phone or your reference if they ever do. Me and my ref have never received a call from them. Around month 5-6 start spamming the log in everyday to see if it gets approved.

Quote Originally Posted by JW85 View Post

Thanks for the post, it's good to see they are working on June applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Orygun View Post
    Thanks for the post, it's good to see they are working on June applications.
    Still working on March apps too

Received FSESO stamped paperwork today 1 month after taking the course. Still lots of waiting to go for the application itself but at least it's something.

Aug 21-23, 2020 - CFSC/CRFSC combo course
    Aug 24, 2020 - Shipped application package to RCMP
    Aug 26, 2020 - Package received by RCMP
    Sept 21, 2020 - Received CFSC/CRFSC course report from FSESO (stamped Sept 16, 2020)

my timeline is around the same as yours (late august received says canada post)
    im thinking our cc wont be charged until at least November, given the current processing speed, so do you think your license will be issued this year?

There are applications from 2019 and probably beyond that are still being processed too, that's not the important data point.

i understand there are still applications being processed that are dated before 2019, but those are probably(hopefully) already in the system/CC charged, i just want to know when my cc will be charged; being issued is another story

Quote Originally Posted by KUSHMonkey View Post
    Still working on March apps too
    There are applications from 2019 and probably beyond that are still being processed too, that's not the important data point.