Page 373 of 690 FirstFirst ... 353363365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381383393 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 6897

Thread: PAL Wait Time

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BasmYYZ View Post
    Should take 3 months for the cc to get charged after receipt. About a month after that for approval and the card to be sent.
    If everything goes right, im might have it on hand around early january or end of January. Is okey i can keep saving for my first rifle

Quebec resident.
    Miramichi received my application on August 13.
    Credit card charged and application status viewable online on December 2.
    Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

Jesus fkin Christ, it has never been this difficult in my life to literally ask someone to please charge my credit card

It is strange that my personal cheque has not been cashed but my status is online now. My application was received Aug 17

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan336699 View Post
    It is strange that my personal cheque has not been cashed but my status is online now. My application was received Aug 17
    Quick question, does money orders expire?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan336699 View Post
    more questions, does date received on the cfp website matches the one that canada post told you it was delivered?
    is the name and city of birth case sensitive?

Hey all, so just learned from my Stepdad that his application was received faster (Received August 18th, CC charged November 27th) because he had his original License from almost 20 years ago (named something else back then) but, that fast tracked his application. He also called in over a month ago to tell them he received a hunting tag for small moose. Apparently, they do fast track those applications to coincide with hunting season.

So this is the reason his was accepted so fast. Sorry to give any false hope

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by username=null View Post
    more questions, does date received on the cfp website matches the one that canada post told you it was delivered?
    Don't know about the date received as I sent just regular mail. I always write my name with correct caps, but the city of birth is not case sensitive.

Good luck to you all. It was about 4 months for me and I don't think there were any delays affecting my application.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTPROVEITSAFE View Post
    Quick question, does money orders expire?
    I don't think so. It should be valid forever as cash

Quote Originally Posted by username=null View Post
    yes the date matches. the names are all not case sensitive