Page 287 of 689 FirstFirst ... 267277279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295297307 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by RoninSpirit View Post
    First time Applicant to RPAL timeline (Ottawa, Ontario Address):

Nov 29-30: CFSC/CRFSC combo course.
    Dec 17: FSESO Course Results received.
    Dec 18: PAL/RPAL application mailed via Canada Post Xpresspost.
    Dec 20: Canada Post tracking showed the mail was received and signed for.
    Jan 9: 80$ Charged on Credit Card and CFP online status appears "Initial processing complete..."
    Jan 21: CFP online status appear "Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued..."

Waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
    Hope this helps folks get a feel of the current possible wait time, cheers!
    DAMN! They received mine on Dec-12-2019... Still in initital proccessing for me, and I've got no boxes checked, no crim, no negatives on background (I have a Nexus as well for US/CAN easy customs). Man they have no process they are following...

Quote Originally Posted by Mraminal View Post
    DAMN! They received mine on Dec-12-2019... Still in initital proccessing for me, and I've got no boxes checked, no crim, no negatives on background (I have a Nexus as well for US/CAN easy customs). Man they have no process they are following...
    Same issue with me.
    Lady at the Ontario CFO office said there was a hit from a driving incident.
    No dui, no speeding charge.
    Looks like they look at everything

You should be fine, I don't see any reason you won't receive it soon as well! They could just be doing it by random, maybe if by the end of the week there is still nothing, you can try giving them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninSpirit View Post
    You should be fine, I don't see any reason you won't receive it soon as well! They could just be doing it by random, maybe if by the end of the week there is still nothing, you can try giving them a call.
    I hope so, I agree with them not having a reason for the delay, and that it probably is random... I've been calling the main line, and CFO office weekly since Jan 12th, same answer every time

I most definitely will call them by EOW as well... Probably tomorrow too :P

Sent application by 2-day Can-Post, they signed for it on December 4rth 2019.
    December 28th, I got a letter to me saying my CCARD was no good, so sent in a money order by 2-day-can-post.
    Friday January 3rd, 2020 my #1 reference got a letter asking her to call in, which she did and all was good.
    January 6th, I saw they had signed for the money order.
    January 10th I saw the message 'Your application has passed the initial Processing blablahblah'
    Today January 22, 2020 saw this "Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)"
    So, looks like they are pretty speedy?
    Thats pretty fast I'd say considering my daughters been waiting almost two months for EI to kick in?

Mailed dec 3rd, 2019.
    They received dec 6.
    Completed initial processing dec. 27
    Approved Jan 3
    Received in mail Jan 13, 2020

In Saskatchewan for regular PAL.

Bought a left handed tikka 3x stainless 30-06 shortly thereafter and can’t wait to test it out.

just got mine, it took about 40 days, RPAL

Still waiting...

I hope so, I agree with them not having a reason for the delay, and that it probably is random... I've been calling the main line, and CFO office weekly since Jan 12th, same answer every time

I most definitely will call them by EOW as well... Probably tomorrow too :P
    Still waiting... So ever impatiently!

Jan 7 mailed RPAL/Pal Application and test results
    Jan 14 Received in Miramachi
    Jan 20 Credit card charged and shows online as "Your application has passed initial processing yada yada yada…

Now patiently waiting.
    Question … for those of you who already got your RPal/Pal .. How many of you had your references actually called?

Why do people account for the time between when they take the safety course, and when they actually mailed it in? I thought the 28 day wait starts when Miramichi received it?