Page 574 of 687 FirstFirst ... 554564566567568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582584594 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6865

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Upgrade to RPAL from a PAL- Ontario
    Application Received - June 30th
    C/C Charged - Sept 14th
    Called CFO- Oct 3

CFO office said my application could take 2-3 more months to complete. If Bill C-21 passes this will be unfair to everyone that paid for the Rpal and got charged the fee to process the application to then not even being able to buy a restricted handgun as thats what most people want to acquire with a Rpal. Will be interesting to see how that plays out. Will they refund the cost of the courses and processing fees?

I would give you her email but I don’t want her email to be bombarded with emails lol

BUT I will tell you how to get it.

Email your CFO and just simply ask when your application was received in the hands of the CFO.

When they replay say “thank you for your help may I please get your name?” 9/10 they will give you their name & work email address with phone number & then you proceed to grease that wheel.

emai that officer asking if there’s any way you can have your application reviewed by that officer and or looked at by another officer before mid October or should you just give up. That’s what I did & she replied with my approval

But if you get somebody named KAM he won’t help you

Edit: give up on pal being approved before mid October**
    Last edited by Iwantmypal; 10-03-2022 at 09:00 PM.

I got Kam no wonder mine is taking so long emailed my mpp

Quote Originally Posted by AR92 View Post
    Upgrade to RPAL from a PAL- Ontario
    Application Received - June 30th
    C/C Charged - Sept 14th
    Called CFO- Oct 3

CFO office said my application could take 2-3 more months to complete. If Bill C-21 passes this will be unfair to everyone that paid for the Rpal and got charged the fee to process the application to then not even being able to buy a restricted handgun as thats what most people want to acquire with a Rpal. Will be interesting to see how that plays out. Will they refund the cost of the courses and processing fees?
    there's other restricted firearms besides handguns, so they will definitely not refund anything. there's still use of having a restricted license

Bill-21 can ONLY limit legal person like us.

I also got kam, that’s a big rip

Quote Originally Posted by bondylee View Post
    Bill-21 can ONLY limit legal person like us.
    oh I've talked to my friends about it. it has nothing to do with crime, it's only got to do with political posturing at the expense of some of the most legally abiding citizens. We /lose/ our license and our rights to guns if we do anything criminal, so this is actually an incentive for us to be as law abiding as we can be. If you think about it it's really a bill to /increase/ crime rates not decrease it overall. If there are data showing legal guns are an issue due to say, straw purchase in the usa, sure I'd say tighten it. But it's not, not even close. *preaching to choir* :-)

Funniest quote from an arrested gun smuggler: "I never bother to register my guns lol"

<--- triggered about how damn stupid the current government's posturing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackforestham View Post
    I also got kam, that’s a big rip
    lol yup me too....guess I'll be getting mine in the new year

Anyone know what’s up with this guy KAM?
    Is he just not doing his job?

lol they probably delaying them all on purpose to make sure we don't get any handguns