Page 460 of 689 FirstFirst ... 440450452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468470480 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Quote Originally Posted by Cmaiden39 View Post
    UPDATE!!

BC Applicant
    PAL course taken:December 12th (non restricted)
    Application Sent: December 19th
    Received: December 31st
    CC Charged: April 16th
    PAL Issued: April 21st

As Ric Flair would say..... WOOOOO!!!!!!
    Congrats, I'm bc as well and 30 days today since my payment. Gonna call later today probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattj2020 View Post
    Congrats, I'm bc as well and 30 days today since my payment. Gonna call later today probably.
    i'm 45 after payment
    what number do you call for ON?

PAL + RPAL, BC, no boxes checked
    Sent: Sept 25,2020
    Application Received Oct 1, 2020
    Credit Card charged Jan 26, 2021
    Issued: April 19, 2021

I called them beginning of March to see if i need to do anythign else, and she said said that licence has been sent to... (i couldnt hear her properly, so i assumed she said provincial authority) and she said it usually takes them 4 to 6 weeks.

I called again mid April, and the lady said that something strange is going on, something on my application wasnt properly scanned, and she doesnt know why, and she put a note to scan it properly. She also said it is a good thing I called them. Who knows how long it would just stay there unscanned. Couple of days after that my application was approved.

So I guess the point is, call them once a month to see what's going in, just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by skrrepair View Post
    Did you call the RCMP number or the local CFO directly?
    CFO number posted on the RCMP website

ON Applicant
    PAL course taken:1998
    Origonal PAL issued in 98, I then let it expire as life and family happened before I got started shooting
    Re-Application Sent: December 23th snail mail
    Received(per website): Jan 5th
    CC Charged: April 20th
    PAL Issued:

Quote Originally Posted by SNIPer 43 View Post
    Has any early December applicants received their card in the mail yet?
    It seems like a long time ago since being approved and no card yet?
    Im with you. Mine was December 14, issued April 9th. I handled the 4 month application wait better than this day to day mailbox checking. I was hoping to see some people saying they got theirs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattj2020 View Post
    Id say call and ask if they need any more info, the lady who handles general inquiries is super nice and helpful

Quote Originally Posted by eves View Post
    PAL + RPAL, BC, no boxes checked
    Sent: Sept 25,2020
    Application Received Oct 1, 2020
    Credit Card charged Jan 26, 2021
    Issued: April 19, 2021

I called them beginning of March to see if i need to do anythign else, and she said said that licence has been sent to... (i couldnt hear her properly, so i assumed she said provincial authority) and she said it usually takes them 4 to 6 weeks.

I called again mid April, and the lady said that something strange is going on, something on my application wasnt properly scanned, and she doesnt know why, and she put a note to scan it properly. She also said it is a good thing I called them. Who knows how long it would just stay there unscanned. Couple of days after that my application was approved.

So I guess the point is, call them once a month to see what's going in, just in case...
    Congrats on finally getting it! Not a short wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RNR291 View Post
    Im with you. Mine was December 14, issued April 9th. I handled the 4 month application wait better than this day to day mailbox checking. I was hoping to see some people saying they got theirs as well.
    Remember there are many covid issues slowing delivery, but yeah will be feeling the same pain soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RNR291 View Post
    Glad Im not the only one. I was issued April 12th, lets just say if it doesn't arrive tomorrow, there will be some choice phone calls Monday.
    Busy keeping beer cold