Page 324 of 689 FirstFirst ... 304314316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332334344 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Update on my application.
    Online status updated today to- initial processing has been completed.
    This is the first time that I was able to access anything through the website. It also said my application was received March 19th, 2020.
    Hopefully this is a good sign that it will be completed soon.

sent in my app with 2 other buddies through canada post xpresspost today. with covid and everything we will see how long itll take. wish us good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Barman338 View Post
    Update on my application.
    Online status updated today to- initial processing has been completed.
    This is the first time that I was able to access anything through the website. It also said my application was received March 19th, 2020.
    Hopefully this is a good sign that it will be completed soon.
    how do i access the website? we literally sent our apps in but would be curious to see where its at in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jsol View Post
    how do i access the website? we literally sent our apps in but would be curious to see where its at in the next few weeks.
    in a search engine type "pal status"
    Go to "Individual Web Services|Royal Canadian Mounted Police"
    "To access Canadian Firearms Program services for individuals online you must complete a one-time sign up by registering for a GCKey or Sign-in Partner Services account."

once logged in the Status will say "Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date." or if lucky it will say it is issued
    if unlucky like me. it will say ".....initial processing......." forever and a day. (17 months and counting)

Quote Originally Posted by jsol View Post
    sent in my app with 2 other buddies through canada post xpresspost today. with covid and everything we will see how long itll take. wish us good luck!
    Wow! Checked online today and says licence has been issued!!

CGN Regular
    I phoned the cfp and asked the lady which applications they are currently processing. She told me they are working on March, April and may. I thought that reply was weird because I figured they process them in order of receipt. I submitted in the 3rd week of May and still nothing online. Has anyone that submitted April or May have anything online? If so, when did they receive your application?

Sent application somewhere around the 2nd half of march

Application received 23APR20

Initial processing. Now in progress.

Finally able to login this week after checking so many times
    Last edited by messupdude; 08-15-2020 at 12:02 AM.

I sent in my application for my RPAL (already have my PAL) and it was received on May 12, 2020. There has not been an update on the online services as far as my package being processed etc...

I did contact the RCMP yesterday and the lady I spoke with stated that the 'new applications' are the low priority at the moment. They are processing the renewals as a priority. With that being said, they are currently working April and May's new applications. I am anticipating that mine should show up within the next couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by messupdude View Post
    Sent application somewhere around the 2nd half of march

Application received 23APR20

Initial processing. Now in progress.

Finally able to login this week after checking so many times
    They recieved mine March 26th. Charged the credit card a month ago. Still not able to login. :/

I sent my PAL & RPAL in June 6th 2020, and still waiting for the credit card to be charged and a file # assigned. I’ve called in every two weeks, and it’s the same story. Covid, staffing, volume. For those of us with little to no firearms exposure, practice time with your preferred rifle before hunting season is getting tight.