Page 183 of 689 FirstFirst ... 163173175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191193203 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 6886

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Current Manitoba timeline:

October 27th - PAL Course/Test

October 30th - Sent course results and picture in

November 8th - Received by Miramichi

December 3rd - Credit Card Charged, at this time I began logging in to check my PAL application status, displayed "Competed Initial Processing"

January 7th - Application status still showing "Competed Initial Processing" so I called in. Was told everything looked good and it was just going to take time for them to work through everything. They said to call back if there was no change in status by the end of January.

February 3rd - Application status still showing "Competed Initial Processing" so I called in again. They said all that was left was to do a background check and send it off to the MB CFO.

It is now February 12th and I'm still waiting to see a change in the application status. Anyone have any tips for anything I can do/say to them to get this moved along? Anyone else from MB experiencing a bit of a delay or is it just me? haha

Quote Originally Posted by KiDPuDi View Post
    Current Manitoba timeline:

October 27th - PAL Course/Test

October 30th - Sent course results and picture in

November 8th - Received by Miramichi

December 3rd - Credit Card Charged, at this time I began logging in to check my PAL application status, displayed "Competed Initial Processing"

January 7th - Application status still showing "Competed Initial Processing" so I called in. Was told everything looked good and it was just going to take time for them to work through everything. They said to call back if there was no change in status by the end of January.

February 3rd - Application status still showing "Competed Initial Processing" so I called in again. They said all that was left was to do a background check and send it off to the MB CFO.

It is now February 12th and I'm still waiting to see a change in the application status. Anyone have any tips for anything I can do/say to them to get this moved along? Anyone else from MB experiencing a bit of a delay or is it just me? haha
    Call MB cfo, see if they can do background check during the call. My application was sent to bc cfo 2 weeks ago, i waited for a week nothing happened, so i called bc cfo last week. A lady answered the phone, after giving her my information she put me on hold for like 6 mins while she went to do the background check and issued the liscence.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyHZ View Post
    Call MB cfo, see if they can do background check during the call. My application was sent to bc cfo 2 weeks ago, i waited for a week nothing happened, so i called bc cfo last week. A lady answered the phone, after giving her my information she put me on hold for like 6 mins while she went to do the background check and issued the liscence.
    Thanks for the advice! I'll give that a try and hopefully they can approve it during the call.

Nov 30 Miramichi got my application, last Wednesday it was approved, card in my hand today finally!!

My current timeline in Ontario:

Jan 12/13, 2019 - PAL/RPAL courses
    Jan 14 - mailed application (minus course reports) to RCMP via registered mail
    Jan 16 - RCMP receives application
    Feb 12 - receive stamped course reports in mail
    Feb 12 - application appears online
    Feb 13 - called CFP when they opened for fax number to send reports - given an Ontario number (705-330-4298). Faxed reports right away.
    Feb 14 - called CFP to verify they received reports. Was told they did and that application has been approved. Should see license in 10-14 days. Went online and status has been
    changed to license has been issued. Should see it in 2 weeks.
    Feb 22 - received license in mail.

Happy Valentines to me!

Screamin-D
    Last edited by Screamin-D; 02-22-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin-D View Post

Feb 13 - called CFP when they opened for fax number to send reports - given an Ontario number (705-330-4298). Faxed reports right away.
    Feb 14 - called CFP to verify they received reports. Was told they did and that application has been approved. Should see license in 10-14 days. Went online and status has been

Happy Valentines to me!

Screamin-D
    thats insane, you're extremely lucky

the best one to ask them directly..it might even help speed up process.
    1-800-731-4000

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin-D View Post

Happy Valentines to me!

Screamin-D

Exactly the same with me but with a complete application. They got it Jan 16th, Online on Feb 11th and on Feb 14th, approved message appeared on the website stating that I should receive it within 2 weeks! Sweet!

Timeline
    RCMP received Jan 3rd
    Online- feb6th
    Phone the sask cfo today feb 15th the nice lady put me on hold and approved my application today!! Wooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadik B View Post
    Exactly the same with me but with a complete application. They got it Jan 16th, Online on Feb 11th and on Feb 14th, approved message appeared on the website stating that I should receive it within 2 weeks! Sweet!
    Received my card today! They got my application on Jan 16th, license in hand on Feb 19th. 35 days total! Not bad, not bad at all!