VIS 35 from fabryka broni

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a very nice type III Vs.35...........but its just too nice (and rare as noted above) to be taking it out everyday and playing with her. I would buy a brand new production Vs.35 in a heartbeat! Tactical Imports, is there a real chance of this being a reality?

And for the folks who havent the chance to fondle one.........they are truly the PERFECT pistol. Combines the looks and feel of a 1911 and a Highpower, with a large dose of old world Polish craftmanship and flair thrown in! I guarantee once you play with one, you would readily agree they are truly a thing of beauty!

I've owned one since 1969...very fine finish and workmanship.

Why anyone would want to buy poor made replica from lucznik factory for some crasy money when historic originals are still around??? I will have one for sale soon.

Last edited:
Why anyone would want to buy poor made replica from lucznik factory for some crasy money when historic originals are still around??? I will have one for sale soon.

Lucznik factory is well known for producing high quality and reliable firearms. Its also possible that a pistol produced today for collectors may be of higher quality then one mass produced under duress for the enemy. Would not be a replica either, the Radom plant produced the originals.

Seriously? These are coming from the same factory as noted above. I'd take a new one over one that might explode in my hand when fired anyday. These would be original Polish made pistols and not pistols made by slave labour under nazi occupation. If I had the money to buy an original Polish made pre-war one AND one actually came up for sale, i'd go for it. The odds of those things happening at the same time are slim

FB finally got back to us. The Vis 35 is something they may be producing in the future, but are not willing to produce any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom