Impressed with canada ammo

kal1360

Just wanted to let everyone know about my first experience with canada ammo, this was my first online gun related purchase and im so glad i did it with canada ammo, i ordered crate of ammo about 10 days ago (long weekend), 4 days after placing the order i emailed them asking some information, they emailed me back and provided me with the info, today i got my ammo (im in ontario) excellent service, great prices and fast shipping
thanks canada ammo, I will gladly do business with u again.

Last edited:
Canada ammo Rocks!. service is great AND they have free shipping! my local dealer is priced higher on a bunch of items that I just ordered from canam and they have it! They are the first place I check when I want to start shopping on line

I finally tried Canada ammo and I'll be back! outstanding to deal with and the straight goods with no ####ing around.
thanks for the great service!

I have been happy with them but the last time the shipping was way too long

Was that their fault or the shipping company's?

I woke up this morning to find out that my handguns is listed as "shipped". So now I have to wait and see how long it will take the shipping company to get their gun to me.

Canada Ammo has been perfect through this.

These guy's were the very first out of all the names up top to get in my Nagant revolver ammo AND they're still the cheapest source for that hard to find ammo - love dealing with these guy's. Even if you have a problem with something, they'll work with you to get it resolved. They're great guy's to do business with!

Back
Top Bottom