AIA M10 No. 4 Mk. IV Modern SMLE Rifle

I have asked marstar when i was first looking at these whether he was going to stock mags for these and they told me summer time would bring more but that was before i recieved it and realized it came with two woohoo!!! i was more happy at first about that than receiving it lol

Marstar's stock of these mags will last less than a day if they're priced under $200/ea and are the 10/10 versions...I'd buy at least ten

just waiting for a response from sales@marstar as to whether they still come with two mags

have credit card in hand :D
wanted one of these for a while and now's the time...... if there's any left hehehe

Hello do you know where I can purchase one of the 7.62X39 AIA rifles? I have the M10 No.4 Mk IV. I can either pay cash or trade for something you might want, Colts single actino 1911 series 70 barsto match barrel and bushing not fired and original barrel and bushing, Colt 3rd generation single action 1873 only ever fired by me and it was one box of factory loads (Cowboy action loads(mild))
Jack at alpinehill@shaw.ca
Thanks Kindly

RE AIA RIFLES;

We have not heard from the producer in some time.... I do know that the prices have gone way up....
We may do something in the future....
John

Back
Top Bottom