Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eberlestock Products

Has anyone else found that their eberlestock tentds to destroy their flip up scope covers?... I've lost two rear covers... one bushnell and one leupold. But this is the only draw back I have with my Phantom.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kootenaycarver View Post
    Eb bur lee stock
    Thx.

Is the pricing the same for "special orders"?

Quote Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
    Is the pricing the same for "special orders"?
    If you are looking for something that is not in stock please contact our sales department. They will be able to confirm the price and delivery time.

How much will the next batch of gunslinger 2 packs in dry earth be and can I get on a preorder
    Last edited by .308ACADIAN; 01-22-2015 at 02:13 PM. Reason: vocabulary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm on my fourth Eberlestock pack. Keep upgrading. Big Big fan. Very solid built kit. well worth the price.

Last edited by Amphibious; 01-22-2015 at 02:33 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    The new gunslingers have a metal frame to cut down on the floppy load syndrome due to the big gun pouch. I like the gunslinger II that I have but without the metal frame I need to install some custom tensioning in the top corners of the gun pouch for when the pouch is empty or not "full"... I have a few ideas but haven't made the alterations yet.
    My only other complaint is I find the packs a little on the short side. Even with the straps anchor spot adjusted to the max length it feels short on my 6'2" frame. I wish they made a "long" version of the gunslinger II.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Had my eye on Eberlestock packs for a while now. Can see myself with two or three at some point. Only heard good things. Really glad to see a Canadian outlet!! Thanks Wolverine!

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    The new gunslingers have a metal frame to cut down on the floppy load syndrome due to the big gun pouch. I like the gunslinger II that I have but without the metal frame I need to install some custom tensioning in the top corners of the gun pouch for when the pouch is empty or not "full"... I have a few ideas but haven't made the alterations yet.
    My only other complaint is I find the packs a little on the short side. Even with the straps anchor spot adjusted to the max length it feels short on my 6'2" frame. I wish they made a "long" version of the gunslinger II.
    Interesting, I may need to upgrade. I usually just cinch the crap out of it lol

Shawn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    Interesting, I may need to upgrade. I usually just cinch the crap out of it lol

Shawn
    Yup they should have but a couple heavy duty cinch straps right at the top corners of the scabbard to get rid of the slop....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast