Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ae .223

CGN Regular

Ae .223

Hey, I read on another thread that you guys have American Eagle .223 1000 round packs on cheap, any chance you have any left, and will you ship to Nova Scotia? Thanks.

CGN Regular
    What's cheap? Wholesale Sports in town currently has 1000 rds of AE223 in an ammo can -- like so http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...AL%3BIK-217685 ) Cabelas version is 500 rds -- for $379.99.

Sponsoring Business

Our cans of 223, (1000) rounds are 349.00 plus tax

If your local shop has them , even if they are a few dollars more this might be the way to go, but if you are paying shiping, please email us with your full address and i will provide you with a quote delivered

Thanks

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBrook Firearms View Post
    Our cans of 223, (1000) rounds are 349.00 plus tax
    That's cheap!!

If shipping is about $40 -- SFRC ships UPS for about that -- that's still a great deal for someone in a smaller town with no access to bulk.

CGN Regular
    Jobrook, that is an excellent price with the ammo can. I'll definitely contact you soon. The ones I was actually thinking of were the bulk packs, same ammo, but just 1000 rounds loose in a box and SFRC has them for $335 plus tax and shipping. There is definitely no one local to me who can match your price even after shipping, so you'll get my ammo business. I'm not low on ammo at the moment, just the bulk pack was such a good deal I was going to get one if you could match SFRC's price.

Bigfooter, the link you sent was for the US version of Cabelas, and the price is worse than we pay in Canada. We can't order ammo from that site due to ITAR.

CGN Regular
    The Cabelas link was for illustration purposes only and to give you an idea of the price for a 500 rd ammo can.

Researching snakes somewhere in SW Manitoba
    I love Jo Brooks!
    NCG

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfooter View Post
    The Cabelas link was for illustration purposes only and to give you an idea of the price for a 500 rd ammo can.
    Ok, that makes more sense. I wondered why you mentioned WSS and then linked to cabelas.

The 1000 round ammo cans are cheaper at Jo Brook than WSS, and I'm in the maritimes, an utter black hole where all value for consumers has been sucked into the NDP tax hole.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Linking to US for ammo pricing is a bad idea unless you want to be jealous of their low prices or conversely our high price
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfooter View Post
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    Yup, note that Cabelas in the U.S. offered FREE shipping (to local store) with that 500 rd ammo can!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast