14.5mm/20mm rifles

Incendiary wont make it into Canada, and anything .50 cal or over wont make it out of USA.
Too bad, it makes my mouth water seeing that pile of ammo!
And at $1.10 per shot too...

They need to be fired and replaced by shooters...

How about a regulation requiring any government employee working with firearms owners or regulating firearms, ammo, or accessories to have held a valid PAL and valid shooting club membership for at least 5 years?

How about a regulation requiring any government employee working with firearms owners or regulating firearms, ammo, or accessories to have held a valid PAL and valid shooting club membership for at least 5 years?

better yet fire them all and stop regulating it.

In another Sponsoring Business Members Forum a reference was made to 14.5mm B/A being available this year. Will Tactical Imports be importing any?

It's hard to explain to an anti that 20mm is for a sporting purpose. Best of luck.

Who's to question just how far our long range target shooting is?
It's about marketing.
Especially, if you have regular competitions, an online (national and or international) club and can therefore justify that this is a legitimate activity.

Another opportunity for a canadian company to expand it's business -hopefully a little extra manufacturing etc. - jobs and more jobs selling it.

I'll bet there's a sh1t load of empty cases lying around Libya these days; if you noticed all those KPV MGs they had everywhere. Maybe you could import some of those as scrap metal? Har-har.

ive been looking into a CNC lathe but i will not have that kind of money for a long time nor will i have the space of corse id also need a unfired round(or dummy round made from a sized case) witch ive been tring to sorce (14.5x114 mainly, ut other rare stuff too)

if and when i get some big bucks a rock crusher press(and a shop press) and reloading dies will be had too

hmm would "dummy" round be legal to import/export with the primer pocket drilled out :D

Back
Top Bottom