14.5mm/20mm rifles

BlkMamba

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about importing any of the following ?

Anzio 14.5mm or 20mm mag fed bolt action rifle

Truvelo 14.5mm mag fed bolt action rifle

Doable for Truvelo, we already contacted them about pricing on their other bolt action mag fed rifles a few months ago. However pricing would be likely around 10k+ for a 14.5/20mm. We'd need several confirmed orders to go ahead.

No deal on US made Anzio; highly unlikely that US State Dept. will let them out.

Doable for Truvelo, we already contacted them about pricing on their other bolt action mag fed rifles a few months ago. However pricing would be likely around 10k+ for a 14.5/20mm. We'd need several confirmed orders to go ahead.

No deal on US made Anzio; highly unlikely that US State Dept. will let them out.

"Doable" :D When do you expect to post information on Truvelo products?

How did you guys get 14.5 or 20mm? I've never even heard of people owning anything like that in Canada, I think it was a 20mm Loti I saw on display at atrs once but I think it was dewatt. I always just believed they never made their way into Canada. What status are they? NR I assume, how do you guys get ammo or reload for them up here?

How did you guys get 14.5 or 20mm? I've never even heard of people owning anything like that in Canada, I think it was a 20mm Loti I saw on display at atrs once but I think it was dewatt. I always just believed they never made their way into Canada. What status are they? NR I assume, how do you guys get ammo or reload for them up here?

You must be thinking of "the other place".
Up here, small is scary, big is fine.
Down there, small is fine, but big is scary so most guns over .50 cal are Destructive Devices.
In Canada, these guns (.55 Boys, 14.5mm PTRD and PTRS, 20mm Lahti and Solothurn, etc) are Non-Restricted.

In fact, as Shrapnel says, they are not allowed on many ranges, so you must take them into the bush. I guess that makes them Extra Non Restricted! :D

Back
Top Bottom