Looking for CSA VZ 58 Magwell adaptor ...

CptnCZ

Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can someone tell me what gun shop I can turn to for these magwell adaptors? I'm told there were two generations produced, I would want the latest one.

Anyone has them stock, I order.

Thanks

I bought a second generation adapter for my one of my CSA 5.56mm rifles and it was cheesy. Too flimsy to be reliable. If you grab the magazine and give it a good tug the adapter will pop off with it! Stick with the factory mags, the adapter is not worth the $100 bucks they cost. If you must see for yourself, they had them in stock at Target Sports.

The factory mags suck big time. Cheap plastic and when loaded I have trouble inserting them in the well, I hate them. If this adaptor doesn't do the job, I will get rid of the gun altogether.

I just got mine and it sucks , reinstalled it twice to make sure I did it right (I have been doing this sort of thing for many years) , this thing is a piece of JUNK . There must be a better way or I have to buy a bunch of vz mags. The housing is plastic and will come out without much force and seems to have alot of play 2-3 mils and its new

hi, i m a newb. anyways what does the magwell adaptor do? i see the two diff prices for cz 858 and one with and one without......plz help!

Kelly's Sporting Goods has them, that's where I got mine. They're $85 for the kit. Mine works good and is tight. I haven't been rammy with it though to see if it will detach.

Back
Top Bottom