Tavor Spare Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not expect too much from them...

Even if they can't give any specifics, any update or information from North Sylva would be appreciated. For example, for those of us who purchased our Tavors through CanadaAmmo... who do we deal with for any warranty issues? And if we're SOL and on our own, the need to source spare parts becomes all the more crucial.

While we wait for North Sylva to respond, let's compile a list of the most sough-after or desired parts, shall we? Here's my short list (please post your suggestions).

• Firing pins and springs for bolts (highest priority)
• Gas tube assemblies
• Rubber stock pads

Cry me a river guys.

This forum wasn't intended for people to post questions. It was intended to showcase new products and is treated as such. If you have a question regarding parts, PM us as opposed to making a thread.

We do have have parts available. I will be posting a spread sheet that includes part numbers and descriptions. It's taken a bit longer than expected since I got a virus that wiped my hard drive completely. It will be posted in a day or so.

Have patience please. We are now at the height of our season.

As I'm sure most of us did not know we had to PM you about this, I apologize as well. I figured the OP posted a reasonable question in your forum in such a way as to get some kind of response. I guess it just did....

Last edited:
Cry me a river guys.

This forum wasn't intended for people to post questions. It was intended to showcase new products and is treated as such. If you have a question regarding parts, PM us as opposed to making a thread.

We do have have parts available. I will be posting a spread sheet that includes part numbers and descriptions. It's taken a bit longer than expected since I got a virus that wiped my hard drive completely. It will be posted in a day or so.

Have patience please. We are now at the height of our season.

Actually I did send you a PM about 2 weeks ago and didn't get a response. With that type of attitude I guess you'll do a lot of business.

Actually I did send you a PM about 2 weeks ago and didn't get a response. With that type of attitude I guess you'll do a lot of business.

Actually it hasn't been 2 weeks, it's been 8 days.

That was around the time my hard drive got wiped out. Everyone will have their info shortly.

Sorry about the tardiness. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom