Phil & Dianne Away on Motorcycle Trip

P of PDent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Yes were are away on our yearly trip by motorcycle. We will be away tonight after store closing (Sat, Aug 25 to Tues Sept 04). We are heading down the Yellowhead and then cut over north of Kamloops through Pemberton to Horseshoe Bay and over to Vancouver Island to visit friends. We will come back via southern BC. If you see two old folks on a silver Honda Goldwing 1800...wave, it might be us. The store will run as usual while we are gone. Phil.

:)Rock and Roll and have a real good time. We hope it rains anywhere but where you guys are. :)

We are back...the weather for the most part was very good. We chased the rain through the Rogers Pass on the way home but never got wet. Thanks for the help. Phil.

Thanks to you guys, was in the store Saturday shopping for a scope and George found me something perfect and mounted it on my Rem 700 expertly. Great service as always. Cheers.

Don't know if you will be reading this on your trip at all, but I'll buy you lunch in Nelson if timing/route allows it. PM me.

Thanx for the offer but I didn't log on while we were away. Also our route changed on the way home and we went on the Trans Can. Thanx anyways...mabey another time. Phil.

Back
Top Bottom