Thread: Customer Appreciation Day Sept 08, 2012

Customer Appreciation Day Sept 08, 2012

It's almost here. Join us for our biggest one day sale of the year. All items in the store are tax exempt (no lay a ways, special orders or consignment items)
    -Save an extra 10% off the price of selected already reduced guns plus pay no tax.
    -Save an additional 5% on most HS Precision rifles already reduced and again no GST.
    -Draws every half hour for free give a ways
    -Buy a Tikka, Benelli, Beretta gun and receive a free pair of of Burris binos and an entry for a draw on a free Tikka 300 win mag rifle
    -Buy a Browning rifle and enter to win a free Winchester shotgun
    -Buy any other rifle or shotgun in the store and enter to win a Ruger 10/22, CZ air rifle or Diana air rifle
    -All draws... as given, no cash value or exchange
    -Surprise give a ways with some firearms purchases
    -Clearance table final sale items
    -Free barbeque (hot dogs, hamburgers, slushees, treats)

If you are unable to join us in person we can email a list of firearms on special and will take calls on on Sat Sept 08, 2012. All clearance guns and items are final sale and must be paid for in full on Saturday. Once paid we will hold for pick up or will ship out next week.

Last year was are biggest sale day in our history and with the continued nice weather were are expecting a big turn out. See you there. Phil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barry F's Avatar
    Great sale, and great service as always. I just walked out with a Chiappa M-1 22. Now my wife wants me to go back and buy that heavy barrelled stainless Savage. 22 that is sitting on your counter...
    Your average lib or dipper is so crooked that when they die, the undertaker has to screw them into the ground.-colt45cz75
    CSSA, NFA, WRP, CPC member....Join now!

Damn - sad I was out of town and missed this. Sounds awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    It was a busy day. I had to get out as quick as I could so I still had grocery money left.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

This was our biggest ever sales day in our history. Thanx to all those who showed up and thanx for the support. Phil.

Once again a great time at PnD, walked out with an SVT 40 got it all cleaned and cant wait to take it out.

Thanks again