Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cgn app??

Quote Originally Posted by radmacks View Post
    I'll bump this to the top. Android is growing and growing everyday. Seem like a good idea to either get an android app together or install tapatalk plugin.
    I would appreciate that as well!

CGN Regular
    I'll bump this to the top. Android is growing and growing everyday. Seem like a good idea to either get an android app together or install tapatalk plugin.
    I second this. Absolutely hate IPhone, I use an android platform as well

I'd pay money to see CGN in Tapatalk

I'm looking for the Android version. Looks like its been pulled. Can anyone send me the apk file?
    I had heard about an app for CGN on Android, but couldn't find it. So there was one but now it's gone? Apparenrtly there is one on iTunes. Go figure. It seems CGN ownership has been sucked into the cult that is Apple. I hate Apple and I think it's stupid when corporate and government entites suport Apple products but not Android. Andoid users make up a massive segment of the market. Just a big, if not bigger, than Apple. TPTB that make these decisions, what are they thinking?

Ok, I'm done venting.
    "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fvck with us." - Tyler Durden

FWIW I'm an android user as well and would love to see an android app in the future. Android takes up a huge chunk of the mobile OS market share.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123