Introduction and info about us

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerronArms

Expired Business
Business Member
Many of the members here already know us but for those who dont here's a short rundown of what we do.

We at Herron Arms & Gunsmithing provide custom barrelling of firearms and gunsmithing services.
We specialize in non restricted conversions of black guns, specifically the ACR, the XCR, the Swiss Arms platforms, the FS2000 and PS90 to name a few.
Calibre changes are also a specialty of ours, the most popular being the 300 blackout and 6.5 Grendel.

We were the first to offer a non restricted conversion for most of the above mentioned firearms and have many frt entries created due to this.

All of our barrels are truly custom, made one at a time by our Gunsmith at our store in Ontario.

We also sell guns, new and consignment as well as ammo and accessories although this is a small part of what we do.

Importing of parts is also another part of our business, be it for a custom gun build we are doing or simply the repair of your old faithful.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to your business

email us for a quote info@herronarms.ca

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Ian!

I believe this is one of your FS2000 conversions... works flawless! Get compliments everywhere I take her. :)
IMG_0640.jpg

You don't accept PM's. How are we supposed to contact you. I have a question about some work.

Herron Arms and Gunsmithing does the warranty and custom work for our company. We are continually amazed at the high level of skill in their work as well as the thorough and advanced technical knowledge they posses. They can do the things nobody else can/will.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better gunsmithing company in Canada.

Thanks for the info, how is it reliability/accuracy wise?

Mitch

As long as the mag is seated.....it never misses a beat. I have a C-more under the hood (red dot) and as a result, it is extremely accurate. Where do you live - perhaps we could meet and I'll let you shoot it - I just picked up a TAVOR as well but haven't had time to shoot it yet :(

Welcome to CGN Ian.

To all - Ian has been great to talk with regarding the conversion of a Swiss Carbine; quick and thorough in his emails replies back to me.

Those who have had done work by them should definitely post their before and after project pictures.

As long as the mag is seated.....it never misses a beat. I have a C-more under the hood (red dot) and as a result, it is extremely accurate. Where do you live - perhaps we could meet and I'll let you shoot it - I just picked up a TAVOR as well but haven't had time to shoot it yet :(

I would love to take you up on that offer if I wasn't all the way on the east coast, I don't have any of the really cool guns....yet! When you do fire your Tavor could you give me a comparison on the two? It'd be really helpful.

Thanks,
Mitch

have you folks ever worked on an h@k sl8 ....my question is i am thinking about rebarreling it to a longer length 24...25".....can it be done??? and is it possible to get the same barrel like what is on it??? or a better one??? .....my reason for wanting to do this is to get more speed down range out of heavier bullets ...and what kinda $$$$ would one be looking at????? thanks davide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom