Rockchucker Kits $250 Net!

So to reload say...9mm, other than bullets, powder and primers, what else would I need to be up and running? Shell holder, die, I saw case cutter mentioned above...anything else.

I guess my real question is, on top of the $300, how much additional am I looking to spend in machinery (not bullets and "consumables").

So to reload say...9mm, other than bullets, powder and primers, what else would I need to be up and running? Shell holder, die, I saw case cutter mentioned above...anything else.

I guess my real question is, on top of the $300, how much additional am I looking to spend in machinery (not bullets and "consumables").

As you noted, the only things other than dies & shell holder the only thing missing from this kit is a way of trimming cases. If I didn't have everything I need to reload already I would be in on this deal. For somebody looking to get started in reloading this deal is close to no-brainer territory. RCBS products are excellent and their warranty and customer service is legendary.

Looks pretty complete. Don't need to trim cases for 9mm, 40 and 45.
Thinks seriously about getting a progressive for pistols.

With the shell holder and piece of wood easily make you own kinetic bullet puller.

LOL; yes, however, the order we have coming numbers several hundred. Anybody wanting one, will get one! :)
We'll likely proceed with this as interest seems very good at the $300 price minus $50 rebate.

quick questtion, I am wondering if you could get the deluxe kit as well? I am not expecting it at this price however if it is a couple of hundred more I would rather get thet one if it is possible

Back
Top Bottom