Rockchucker Kits $250 Net!

Think you will be getting more/doing this again around x-mas time?

We are hoping to be mostly sold by then. This was a one time deal we got; not something normally offered. We had to take an extremely large amount of units in order to get this deal and the $50 coupon will expire end of December 2012. We never know what 'deals' may be offered to us but its unlikely that this deal would come up again.
there is a chance we'll have some remaining units by Christmas time but its not for certain, by any means.

Random question - I am new to reloading and I think the rock chucker kit will provide a good platform to learn on being a single stage press. Above and beyond what comes with this kit will I need to reload 30-06 cartridges. Obviously the cartridge components (powder, brass, bullets, etc) but what other equipment do I need. I see various die kits some with three dies some with more. Please get me up to speed so I can jump on this deal :)

Random question - I am new to reloading and I think the rock chucker kit will provide a good platform to learn on being a single stage press. Above and beyond what comes with this kit will I need to reload 30-06 cartridges. Obviously the cartridge components (powder, brass, bullets, etc) but what other equipment do I need. I see various die kits some with three dies some with more. Please get me up to speed so I can jump on this deal :)

I'm new to this too. You will need a few things specific to the caliber you are reloading. So far I found that the extra items you will need are:

RCBS Dies

Shell holders

Select 30-06 from the following link. It will list the shell holder # you will need.
http://www.rcbs.com/guide/#referencetables

Thanks for all the orders. Very exciting; looks like these will ship about a week ahead of schedule. We did send out a few (16?) that we had in stock but the others will ship early this coming week (Oct 1st or 2nd)
Keep the orders coming, still plenty kits available!!

Thanks for all the orders. Very exciting; looks like these will ship about a week ahead of schedule. We did send out a few (16?) that we had in stock but the others will ship early this coming week (Oct 1st or 2nd)
Keep the orders coming, still plenty kits available!!

Don't see any 6.5X55 die sets in your collection. If you have any in stock (RCBS or others), I would like to add it to my order.

Great news. The RCBS kits and chargemaster combos are arriving at the store Saturday morning at 8 AM. We'll be getting them labelled and out the door over the weekend with Canada Post picking up on monday. Anybody looking to pick up 'in store' will be welcome anytime after 10 AM!!!!
:)

Back
Top Bottom