Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: xcr m

[QUOTE=mildcustom2;8262267]You recommend a lower gas setting than the manufactures manual states? I shall try this out this weekend.

Yes, I have discussed this point with Alex and he agrees with me, the manuals should be updated, but that is not a high priority due to the demand for rifles.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-07-2013 at 12:33 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Mr Wolverine;8262412]
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    You recommend a lower gas setting than the manufactures manual states? I shall try this out this weekend.

Yes, I have discussed this point with Alex and he agrees with me, the manuals should be updated, but that is not a high priority due to the demand for rifles.
    Perfect. Thank you very much. I will turn it down a notch or two and see how she function.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    You recommend a lower gas setting than the manufactures manual states? I shall try this out this weekend.
    The guys who are on the shop floor machining parts and assembling the guns are the same guys writing & printing the manuals? That's impressive.

any mre of the .308s coming in soon?

Quote Originally Posted by ecadwallader View Post
    any mre of the .308s coming in soon?
    There are a few XCR-M in BLK available from our next shipment in March.

Tried your advice but mine will only cycle ammo properly with the gas setting set at highest. 120 rounds through my rifle now.

It was worth a try.

Tried your advice but mine will only cycle ammo properly with the gas setting set at highest. 120 rounds through my rifle now.

It was worth a try.
    That is fine, as your rifle gets run in you may find you can cut the gas setting back and she will still work, if you can do so, if you can't , nothing to worry about.

That is fine, as your rifle gets run in you may find you can cut the gas setting back and she will still work, if you can do so, if you can't , nothing to worry about.
    Perfect. I really appreciate your responses and advice. Love my XCR-M and the looks it gets when I take it into the bush shooting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fugawi's Avatar
    Any updates on the XCR-M's in .260 Rem? Will these be key modded? Thx.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

There are a couple XCR-Ms on their site in .260 right now. Doesnt look like they are keymod or light barrel though. If you ask really nicely they might be willing to mix and match one for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123