Mosserb Tactical 22LR Flattop "AR15"

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
We just had a large batch of Mossberg Tactical 22LR's come in. 25 round mag, flat top. This is the closest thing you'll find to a 22LR AR that is still non restricted. On sale for $314.95

37209.bmp

http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_25_90&products_id=1619

We also had a batch of S&W M&P22's arrive, $439.00.

www.theammosource.com

I don't have one right here to check, does anyone have one that has switched the stock out?

Ryan

Btw. the muzzle is 1/2-28

Ryan

I have been wondering this myself, does that mean these are threaded muzzle's? I have one of these flat tops and wanna tacticool it by adding a fake suppresor but am unsure whether or not I need to buy the for the threaded muzzle or the non-threaded muzzle. Also any idea if I could add a fire pig to the front instead?

I have been wondering this myself, does that mean these are threaded muzzle's? I have one of these flat tops and wanna tacticool it by adding a fake suppresor but am unsure whether or not I need to buy the for the threaded muzzle or the non-threaded muzzle. Also any idea if I could add a fire pig to the front instead?

Lol hope you mean airsoft pig, cause it'll probably cost as much as your gun otherwise.

Just wondering if you sell the 25 round mag for this seperatly. I have one but its only came with a 10 round mag

They come with a 25 round mag.

When we got ours I thought it was pinned to ten rounds because I could barely get 11 rounds in it. Upon closer inspection I found that one of the mag springs was not seated properly.

There is a spring basically in the metal piece that seats between the red follower and the black plastic piece that you pull down to relive tension I found that the top spring was not seated on that black piece allowing it to hang up where the metal piece meets the plastic.

Clear as mud... ?

Back
Top Bottom