Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FALLing Prices.... It's SIG SAUER SEASON!!!

FALLing Prices.... It's SIG SAUER SEASON!!!

For a limited time we have droped all our SIG Pistol pricing for the Fall Season...
    Visit our web site for more info/details...
    SIG SAUER @ SHOPQUESTAR.COM

Tom

Thats awesome - but every time I have looked on Questar's site all the Sigs I wanted were "Accepting Advance Orders". Not trying to be a smart a$$ but how can they be on sale if you do not have them?

Still no 226daks

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by volitaire View Post
    Still no 226daks
    DAK triggers are a special order from SIG... we get so few requests for them that we never stock them... and SIG rarely has them in stock either.

If you want a SIG model with a DAK trigger then you need to contact the office and special order it... we can then arrange for a custom order to be placed with SIG. Delivery times are kind of nuts with SIG these days... they won't even give Scott delivery estimates because they simply don't know themselves... they are that backlogged.

Talk to Scott, but if memory serves the extra cost for the DAK trigger is @ $50... it may have changed since I was involved.

Mark

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessed View Post
    Thats awesome - but every time I have looked on Questar's site all the Sigs I wanted were "Accepting Advance Orders". Not trying to be a smart a$$ but how can they be on sale if you do not have them?
    That sucks i know. I was lucky, they had two of the Sig Fastback Nightmares in stock. Ordered it quick.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

You guys have any 226 E2 grips in yet?

Shawn

Amazing prices...
    will order some by the next paycheck hopefully the prices are stays the same by next month...

CGN Regular
    Do they make the p226 scorpion in 40 cal?

CGN Regular
    I would definitely have agree with this post.........

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    There are 100's of SIG models and variations... stocking all of them is simply not practical or possible. Unlike most dealers who offer only a small number of SIG models we make just about all of them available to our customers. We have a constant stream of SIG's arriving and shipping... many of the guns we order get "sold" before they ever get here... other's are never ordered for our "inventory" but instead are only ordered from SIG when we get a specific order from the customer.

It is unfortunate that the models you are interested in are not ones we stock (or have simply sold-out before you got there)... but that's not a problem, you can still buy the gun, you just have to wait for delivery.

As for "how it can be on sale"... that's pretty simple. A gun doesn't have to be "in-stock" in order to be "on sale". If the price of a "custom order" gun was $1,000 yesterday and it's on sale for $800 today then you just saved $200 on the gun if you place an order for it. What's the problem?

If the complaint is that we don't have the gun you want in stock then all I can do is say I'm sorry. I wish we could stock every model and every variation and keep them all in stock all the time... but that's just never going to happen... and I don't know any dealer in Canada that does that.

Even SIG doesn't have every gun in stock all the time... in fact they have almost nothing "in-stock" at any time! When we order guns from them it is rare that they have most of the guns we order in stock... in fact 90% of the time 90% of the order is back-ordered and in many cases can take 3 to 5 months for SIG to manufacture and ship some of our order.

We could just have a "sale price" on the in-stock models (and we often do just that)... but in this case we thought we'd make it an even better deal by offering all of the models (in-stock or not) at the reduced prices so everyone could save some money.

Where's the problem in that?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast