Leupold, What do you want us to order

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
I'm just putting in another Leupold order, is there anything people think I should be ordering in?

I just had some VX-R 1.25-4x20 and Mark AR 1.5-4x20's show up as well as some 3-9x40 & 2-7x33 VX-I and VX-II's....plus some FX-II 2.5x28 Scout scopes.

LINK TO LEUPOLD SCOPES

Let me know what you think, I'm placing the order on Monday.

Ryan

I can get Mk6's now. Some of the Mk 8's (maybe all...haven't looked yet) are ITAR controlled :(

If you mean

VX-6 1-6x24mm (30mm) CDS, Matte, Illum. Circle Dot Post
Product Number: 112319

then I can have it here in a week.

Doubt you can get it (stupid State Department), but VX-6 1-6x24mm CDS Illuminated Reticle

Any chance of getting one of the variable 1 to 4x scout scopes? I believe so far these have only been available through the custom shop. Can you ask if they are available for an export order? I have a scout setup M14 that would love a variable with long eye relief.

I have an FX-II on my short range lever, but would appreciate up to 4x for medium range engagements.

I just checked and they can be custom ordered but the wait is into next year.

That being said, expect to see them next year as a regularly stocked item with Leupold.

Ryan

Any chance of getting one of the variable 1 to 4x scout scopes? I believe so far these have only been available through the custom shop. Can you ask if they are available for an export order? I have a scout setup M14 that would love a variable with long eye relief.

I have an FX-II on my short range lever, but would appreciate up to 4x for medium range engagements.

I'm just putting in another Leupold order, is there anything people think I should be ordering in?

I just had some VX-R 1.25-4x20 and Mark AR 1.5-4x20's show up as well as some 3-9x40 & 2-7x33 VX-I and VX-II's....plus some FX-II 2.5x28 Scout scopes.

LINK TO LEUPOLD SCOPES

Let me know what you think, I'm placing the order on Monday.

Ryan
The VX-R is also known as the Patrol scope, correct? I am looking for one.

The VX-R Patrol is almost the same. It has the different reticle and is blacked out. It also has exposed turrets. It's kind of link what the Vortex PST's are to the HS's.

Back
Top Bottom