LANZ Shooting Supplies

Expired Business Member
http://lanzshootingsupplies.########.ca/

Halloween Shoot
HOSTED AT Lanz Shooting Supplies & Silverdale Gun Club

Don’t Miss this OCTOBER 28th
Start Time 10 am to 3 pm

Pick a Pumpkin $10.00 ea
Use any type of firearm to blow up your pumpkin. Use our firearms or bring your own.
Trap Match $10.00 per rounds
1 Round - $10.00
1st/2nd/3rd prizes and free rounds

50 CALIBRE RIFLE/HANDGUN FUN
Come out and try our 50 cal rifle or
handgun, cost is $15.00 per shot for
rifle and $10.00 for handgun.

GLOCK TEST FIRE
WOW it’s free, come test fire some of the finest handguns and all for no charge.
PUMPKIN LAUNCH 5 for $10.00
Trap shoot apples, pumpkins and water balloons.

This year we will be raffle two very nice firearms
Kel Tec Zombie Sub 2000
Glock 9mm

For more info call the office at 905-957-7362 or email at info@lanzshootingsupplies.com or gunrange4u@yahoo.ca

From your staff at LANZ Shooting Supplies

Last edited:
This might sound like a silly question but I will tell a bunch of my pals and I want to have some indoor for them.
Do you have to bring your own guns for the shoot?

I believe the website says that they provide the guns and you can buy ammo when you get there... 20, 15 plus a 5 dollar donation.... Double check the site.

Also, while we are there, can we partake in the festivities of the Glock Day? My handgun experience level isn't where it should be, especially with Glocks, and it'd be cool to get some trigger time before doing the Zombie shoot if I do manage to get in.

Also, while we are there, can we partake in the festivities of the Glock Day? My handgun experience level isn't where it should be, especially with Glocks, and it'd be cool to get some trigger time before doing the Zombie shoot if I do manage to get in.

The test fire is open to everyone as well. Last year it was $25-30 ( can't remember ) 30 rounds through I think 3 different guns, burger, pop and the rest goes to make-a-wish as a donation.

The test fire is open to everyone as well. Last year it was $25-30 ( can't remember ) 30 rounds through I think 3 different guns, burger, pop and the rest goes to make-a-wish as a donation.

Back
Top Bottom