M 305B Availability

For the ranges where most guys can shoot, probably not. However for 600yd (or metres if you prefer) and beyond, the short barrel's somewhat slower muzzle velocity and shorter sight radius all come into play.

That is why I only buy from Marstar. I have been waiting 6 months to buy eventhough many other dealers/importers have stock, I prefer to buy from Marstar

X2 plus the other reputable sponesrs here as well like OST (ridiculously good service), P & D, CANAM (great service, their website seems to hate me though), Dave's Surplus store (where you get the secret discount if you whisper, I'm a Gunnut) and Wolverine.

^^^ There are many reputable sponsors and business in the country but as far as I am concerned if ever I have the choice I will only buy from Marstar they have been my supplier of choice for the last 10 or so years besides my home is 15 min by car so if ever I have any warranty or service issues it is easier than buying from a supplier that is clear across the country.

Noticing another supplier stocking them, selling out, and restocking them again.

Not sure what happened here with MS.

Coincidently I just emailed yesterday about these. The reply was that another container is expected soon.

So hurry up and wait ;)

Doesn't bother me. I've yet to manage to get out with the SKS I bought from them a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom