M 305B Availability

End of October? That's not too long, thanks for your reply.

Spo0nFED

Just wait and get from Marstar....
I bought mine from another dealer just because I didn't want to wait and now the rifle was sent back to the dealer for warranty service...
It's been there for a month and it is expected to take at least another 4 to 6 weeks at least.

If I had bought mine from Marstar they would have probably replaced it or refunded it. (Check their Ironclad warranty)

So believe me, the wait is worth it.

For me, lesson learned, next purchase, I'll make sure there is a store warranty of some kind as well. :bangHead:

Badger Arms, out Sask has some listed. Have fun shooting. I practice with along side EPS , buy accident at a local range. Handloads 168bthp to 100m. 175 bthp 200, 300m. Taking scope off to shoot iron sights for the winter with norinco ammo. Rifleman on line course happy shooting.

What are the barrel lengths on the coach gun in the shipment? Sigh, I am still waiting for a Chapparal Winchester 1897 shotgun.

I bought mine from another dealer just because I didn't want to wait and now the rifle was sent back to the dealer for warranty service...
It's been there for a month and it is expected to take at least another 4 to 6 weeks at least.

If I had bought mine from Marstar they would have probably replaced it or refunded it. (Check their Ironclad warranty)

For me, lesson learned, next purchase, I'll make sure there is a store warranty of some kind as well. :bangHead:

Thanks for the heads up.

Spo0nFED

That is why I only buy from Marstar. I have been waiting 6 months to buy eventhough many other dealers/importers have stock, I prefer to buy from Marstar

MINIME;
I know it can frustrating sometimes dealing with a retailer who does not care....

When (if) you get the rifle back should you still have issues please let me know, perhaps we can assist you....

John

Are they the full length variety or the shorties? I think the M-305b is the full length and the 305s is the short but please clarify.
Will you have USGI stocks for sale as well?

Our M-305s and our CQa rifles are due in port Oct 12th.... Here about a week later

John

Hi John,

I've been compulsively reloading the Marstar page waiting for this stock to be listed. So I was wondering if you had any further updates that you could share with us.

Thanks!

Badger Arms, out Sask has some listed. Have fun shooting. I practice with along side EPS , buy accident at a local range. Handloads 168bthp to 100m. 175 bthp 200, 300m. Taking scope off to shoot iron sights for the winter with norinco ammo. Rifleman on line course happy shooting.

lol and you wonder why some vendors get cranky

Back
Top Bottom