Thread: Nice Flyer!

Nice Flyer!

It brings a smile to my face when I open up my local rag and see a full colour Blue Line flyer inside.

My smile widens when I see a CZ semi-auto pistol on sale too! :D (Nice price)

When can we see tac rifles for sale in a newspaper? Then I'll know we have truly won.
    R.I.P.
    Long Gun Registry
    December 1st, 1998 - April 5, 2012

Never Again

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korporal View Post
    It brings a smile to my face when I open up my local rag and see a full colour Blue Line flyer inside.

My smile widens when I see a CZ semi-auto pistol on sale too! :D (Nice price)

When can we see tac rifles for sale in a newspaper? Then I'll know we have truly won.

Thank you for the response, we are trying to increase awareness in our local community.
    You won't have to be waiting too long for some of the other toys to appear in the flyers.
    Stop by the shop and say hello. We are going to be doing a charity food and coat drive November 10th for our 3rd anniversary. There will be discounts for those who bring a donation and we will have the local scout troops with a BBQ collecting donations for their area as well as the food bank.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

Ryan,

Do we get the same deal even if we are not within your area? Maybe you can post the flyer so we can see what is offered locally.

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by ambishooter View Post
    Ryan,

Do we get the same deal even if we are not within your area? Maybe you can post the flyer so we can see what is offered locally.
    Absolutely,

I will find a link and post it to the flyer. Everyone is able to receive the sale price, only sales tax and shipping would differ.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

That is sweet!

Revolted
    Flyer can be found in the following thread.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ber-Sale-Flyer

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

Got a Full page ad in the Coquitlam NOW, fri dec 07. Will have further ads in the Maple ridge and Coquitlam NOW! So keep your eyes peeled!