Thread: PMs on CGN and Contact Us of your webpage fonctional?

BANNED

PMs on CGN and Contact Us of your webpage fonctional?

To anyone over @ TSE who is looking after both.

I've contacted you guys via both (twice actually) and haven't received anything back. Perhaps your contact us page isn't functioning properly at the moment? But for sure PMs are.

Thanks
    Ben

Hello BenL,

I am deeply sorry that you have not been contacted by anyone regarding your requests.

I have checked all the PM's this account has received (TSE_Sales) and I have nothing here from you.

If you have been trying to contact TSE_Justin, he sadly is no longer with The Shooting Edge, so if you have been using any of his contact information, no one would have gotten back to you at all.

If you need to contact anyone at The Shooting Edge, please use one of the following.

1.Phone: If a message is not being responded to, please, please give us a call. In the case of a technical issue, spam filter, ect and a message/email is not responded to in a timely manner I can pretty much guarantee it has not been received by us. Luckily we are open seven days a week Mon-Sat 10am-9pm Sunday 10-am-6pm and our staff is more than happy to answer questions and assist our clients.

2.PM to THIS account only: There are several old account that will not respond to requests or messages such as TSE_Marli or TSE_Justin. With any business, people do come and go, and while I know our customers have their favorites, you guys are stuck with us now :P TSE_Sales is checked and managed by the Online Sales/Shipping and Receiving department of The Shooting Edge on a daily basis. Please understand that we do have a substantial work-load and sometimes it can take us a business day or two to reply to a PM or update a post.

3.Email us: Emails are checked by the Online Sales/Shipping and Receiving department of The Shooting Edge on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on our prompt and succinct customer service when it comes to our online business. Please use one of the following:

Info@theshootingedge.com or websales@theshootingedge.com

If you cannot reach us through any of these means, then the zombie apocalypse has started and we have our hand full dealing with the undead!

All joking aside though, Ill be in the office today from 10am-6pm GMT, call in and ask to speak with websales or if you don’t want to call me, please send me an email to websales@theshootingedge.com and I can sort things out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post
    To anyone over @ TSE who is looking after both.

I've contacted you guys via both (twice actually) and haven't received anything back. Perhaps your contact us page isn't functioning properly at the moment? But for sure PMs are.

Thanks
    Ben

BANNED
    Thanks for getting back to me quickly.

I did in fact PM Justin on the two occasions a few weeks back, so that explains it

As for the message sent through the Contact Us section perhaps it simply didn't go through from my end too. No big deal!

Will be sending you a PM with my inquiry.

Cheers
    Ben